Happy Birthday Hippie Jerry

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO :cheers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO :flower
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR :cheers :cheers :cheers
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO :thumbsup

Jerry, Happy day to you sir…long may you reign!!

:cheers

Party hearty!
http://www.telluridetom.com/images/120103_emA44_prv.gif

Jerry, happy birthday!!!

While it’s always a marathon I don’t think anyone would mind if you had a few sprints today!!! :drunk :drunk :drunk :devil :devil :devil

It’s time to par------taaaa-----yyyyyy! :hop :hop :hop :hop :hop

Happy Birthday… Cheers!!! :cheers

Hippie Jerry has reason to cheer
For he’s taken all his gear
Down the street in his home town
And that is where he will party on down!

Enjoy Far West Fest Jerry, and Happy Birthday! :cake :bday

Auntie Hope :pickin

Happy Belated birthday Jerry! Shine on my beautiful friend! Love you,

Sarah

Actually it’s not belated… Courtney started the thread a day early.
Today’s his birthday! :cheers

Good I’m not late then.

Happy Birthday Hippie Dude!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday Jerry! I’ll have a couple in your honor at the Hackensaw Boys tonight :pipe! :cheers :cheers :cheers

:wave
Thank you so much everybody - I spent the day standing behind a sound board… I’m exhausted, there will be a full report on the Far West thread on the California board in a day or three,

Peace :flower

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Happy Belated, Hippie!

Sorry to have chimed in so late… my gift to you is a Photoshop-free day… :angel

Yeah, thanks for the lump of coal in my stocking. :lol

:wave You’re welcome Billy :wave

I brought that one all the way from Navajo mt in AZ.

Hey Jerry - the lump of coal comment was meant for Jen. For your birthday, she graced you by NOT taking your face and splattering you in fishnets. For my birthday, I got the royal Photoshop treatment (or the equivalent of a lump of coal on Christmas).

Uh, yeah, lets keep Jerry out of the fishnets, please.

Auntie Hope :pickin

Jerry’s safe… I’m out of fishnet ideas…

I am destroyed that Billy considers my “gift” a lump o’ coal… I thought it was a pot o’ gold! :frowning:

Do you know that coal prices have increased by 50% over the last year? A lump of coal is worth a lot these days!!!

Jen, I was just teasing! :thumbsup I showed my mom your artwork and she was SOOOO proud that her little boy Billy was all grownz up. :flower

Billy, Jen gave you documentation of your exciting and uninhibited self. Creativity expressing the potential beast within. When your down and troubled and you need a helping hand…just think of the options your friends have seen for you and know that whatever you do, we’ll be there - photoshop in hand. It might limit your political career, or enhance it.

L, C