Festivarian Dictionary

>Splendafarian>

One who watches their carbs!

festidigitation-

One minute, you have no ticket to Telluride, and then PRESTO!!! It appears!!! (Or is it “FESTO!!!”?)

Right Shellstar??

Festo! magic in the makin!

This is FANTASTIC. You sure have a way with words, Dewey! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Yee Haw!

Festervationist:

1. one who cares for the earth and the grounds upon which a festival is held, thereby taking great care to leave no trace of his alcafoul upon the grounds.

2. one who keeps all memorabilia from festivals of years long gone.

Does that count?

nice :flower

I thought “Tarpinalia” were those sorts of things you smoke out of ? :hombre (and available only in stores allowing 18 & over?) :pipe

Maybe it’s tarpaphernalia??? :pipe2

Yes!
All definitions are relevant! According to the RastaFesthesarus.

(I was also coining the pronunciation like ‘Bachanalia’)

Festiphenalia - All the little things you bring along to festival that make it that much more enjoyable. :cheers

“And … One who is willing and able to fetch near first postions in line for the great the great race every morning to pitch their and those compadres tarpini, tarpony, and other tarpinalia.”

I call a festifoul.. oh, wait, sorry, Dewey studders, nevermind.  :evil

[quote author=Hope Lin link=topic=803.msg9681#msg9681 date=1180934751]
“And … One who is willing and able to fetch near first postions in line for the great the great race every morning to pitch their and those compadres tarpini, tarpony, and other tarpinalia.”

I think that would be     TARPEDICATED

O’Course we all drive Ford Festivas!

Festivat - for Hippie’s work
Festingest - for all the lovely consumables
Festilope - a) for all those that get married at TBF; b) For those who like to run like an Antelope, out of control

the POTTYRATZI

Brazen photographers lurking outside (particularly in the dark) the portolei waiting to snap photos of your egress.

Well, that’s why you should ALWAYS egress the portos (drawers UP!) by throwing the door open with one hand high on the door, the other low on the hip in a Betty Davis pose.

“I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. John” :jester

*I’m really craic-ing up on that one!

Heen: a hasbeen catch phrase formerly used by PasterMustard at the TBF for 30 years to keep people drinking dancing and spending money at the booths. Somewhat irritating at times ( mostly from repetitive shouting of the word over giant PA system) reached a ‘cult’ status and socialtal icon presence in 2007, only to be retired until further notice!

Heenous: The crime that is upon us due to Pastor Mustards unexpected retirement