Counting down the days!!

I just had to stiffle a heart felt WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO when I read the single day line up announcement, as I’m currently at work… such outbursts are highly looked down upon in England, let alone in the work place :wink:
I might have to go outside and run 3 times round the parking lot to rid my body of this rush of adrenaline, plus try and wipe off this aburdly silly looking grin that I’ve now got stuck to my face… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Stuff work. Lets party !! :dance :dance :dance :dance

I understand, I’m at school in a silent computer lab, but I wanted to shout rather loud. When they announced Elvis early in the season i did scream in the middle of my history class though :lol

I’m starting to feel sorry for the poor peeps on the 14hr flight to Denver when I’m WOOO HOOING and WAAAA HEYYYYING ALL THE WAY! :lol

I shouldn’t have purchased seats either, I’ll be singing and dancing up and down the aisles all the way while shouting at the pilot to put his foot down :lol… :band

I always take my guitar as hand luggage so maybe we can set your “WOOO HOOING and WAAAA HEYYYYING” to music and get the rest of the plane to join in with the chorus?

Anybody on the flight with a bass fiddle???

:lol :lol :lol

I’ve got shakers!!! :wink:

Tut! Tut! Cherrio! Looks like the invasion is on! Hope your’re all 1st class, so you get free ale and wine on the long journey. I do feel for the flight attendants, if you all are on the same flight! Used to fly back and forth to Alaska and they had free beer on those flights. Them were some fun flights!
Take it easy on the cocktails, Mark, it is easy to overdo early because of excitement. Don’t want you to miss a connection or the beauty of the drive. You’re also coming into alltitude and alcohol does have a much greater affect on you.
Sorry, Lady Bug, that your work is so proper. I support joy in my folks! I want them to share their elation. I find it makes them happier, more creative, and in our case, better customer servants…thus Happier customers!
Can’t wait to meet any and all and a cocktail, food,etc. awaits all who stop by the Jailhouse. Festavial!!!
Counting down the days!
Jailhose Rob :thumbsup :cheers :thumbsup :cheers :thumbsup :cheers :thumbsup

FESTIVVVAAALLL!!!

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

Its going to be a real good ol boys/gals experience from Manchester.

Hope theyve stocked up with moonshine and bacon on the flight

I’m starting to be quite envious of you guys if you all end up on the same flight!!! I do feel sorry for the rest of the plane though… :wink:

I’ll be with you spiritually if not physically, my body will probably be enjoying a cold drink under the shade of the trees with a picking party in Town Park… :wave

Can we leave yet :cheers :flower :sunshine

Now you’re just showing off. :eek :lol :lol

a bit … :flower
But mainly glad to have joined the forum before I booked my flight tickets! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You know none of us are really going and you’ll be all on your own. :lol :lol

Oh Great the Bloody Brits are Backing out of ANOTHER Deal !!

:lol :lol :evil :lol :lol

I think its a bit much to expect us to pass through Ellis Island on our way, after all we took Madonna off your hands for a while and now we’re taking in Wacko Jacko later this year. Seems we always get the bum end of the deal.

And dont get me started on the exchange rate. :mad :mad :mad

Mark you make to easy …
Just walk away from the keyboard Ron …
:flower :flower :cheers

All on my own? I think not! Even if I do have to carry the British flag alone, I’ll still be with my recently acquired US adoption family :flower … as well as thousands of other festivarians… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ahhhh Big Hugs for LalaGay !!
:flower :flower :flower :flower

gee, thanks Ron :flower
Big hugs to everyone, can’t wait to meet you all at the festivaaaaaal!!! :hug