Counting down the days!!

Only 3 months !!! Panic panic panic.

Dont even have a tarp yet :eek :eek :eek

3 Months and 5 day’s actually, not that I’m counting down the day’s,
minutes and seconds to the start of the festival. :lol :thumbsup

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! :flower

Is that with the 5 days to the start of the festival or until the flight out ??

Gotta get it right. :wink:

Holy crap, you’d better get a tarp! They completely sell out across the entire country a week before TBF so you may be left sitting on damp grass unless you perchance find one on the black market for 8 times the normal price.

Ok which Emporium would you recommend I got one from ? Sears maybe :lol

Sear has everything :flower or yer local Army Surplus…or on line @ a host of hot online gear shop spots…even Target… They are easy to get once you get here if you have time to do a quick shop stop…
Hooch has been in the Hooch… :lol :lol

Headsup! :wink: Don’t listen to the guy with the lampshade on his head. He has no idea what day it is…

I was planning to raid Target on arrival in Denver, I guess therell be a big one somewhere there.

Is there any colour of tarp I shouldnt get ?

Something that matches your eyes…

so bloodshot red is out :cheers

Anything that resembles Tye Dye is pretty cool, so use yer own discrestion :flower

Is size important ? :wink: :wink:

Exactly what I was thinking

IF your the only one sitting on it, then it needs to be big enough for you to leave a small chair on, if you’ll have lots of people sitting on it, then it needs to be much bigger

can i buy chairs on site ??

I’d buy a cheap one at Target while you’re there.
The planet used to sell them, but I don’t think they do any more. :cheers

Is there a particular name for these chairs with the low seats. The ones that you can use before the sound tower?

Low back or concert chair.
The basic rule is that if you can roll a basketball under it then it’s too high. :thumbsup

There is a chair called the wearever chair. sold at most Walmarts. It is a low chair with arms that has a pack on the back to store items and straps so you can carry it like a back pack.

Great! Now Mark’ll be on a Prog Rock jag for the weekend! :rolleyes :lol :lol

Thanks UselessJo :wink: