Coming right up.... finally!

Oh, so many possibilities!
I’m still sticking with SCI and Mumford.

As for the third, I don’t know who all sold out Red Rocks last summer, but I know Allison Krauss, Jethro Tull, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, WSP, Steve Miller Band, The Avett Brothers, Brandi Carlile (on a bill with ray LaMontagne) and Willie Nelson all played there last summer. Several of those were split bills or had incredibly notable openers (i.e. Jethro Tull and Kansas).

My official third pick is going to be Willie Nelson (even though I think Allison Krauss is much more likely, I just really want to see Willie play Town Park).

String Cheese Incident
Mumford and Sons
Willie Nelson

They’re the other one I was thinking. I say it’s a toss up between them, Allison and Willie. Personally, I’d rather see them or Willie than Allison. I love her music, but her live shows lack that it factor for me. Everything is too similar to the album. Where’s the spontaneity? Where’s the spirit? Great singer, but I couldn’t remember whether she played last summer or the summer before.

happy birthday, billy!!! 03 was a good year. saw Kang pick a few on Main. Vince Gill. Hadn’t thought of that set in a while.

expected to have seen landshark post all sorts of hints to aid our guessing

must be that foot + of snow we got.

If not Avett Brothers, then Wilco. Wilco were on 2012 schedule two nights.

I’m going to add a 4th, Bela and Abigail.

As mentioned somewhere on the boards previously, Wilco’s own festival (Solid Sound) takes place in Massachusetts June 21-23, so they’re not likely.

For speculators, here’s a list of last summer’s Red Rocks schedule (though I’m not 100% sure how reliable the source is, nor do I know which of these shows actually sold out):
http://denver.about.com/od/artsentertainment/a/Red-Rocks-2012-Concerts.htm

:lol Correct I shoveled for 6 hours yesterday 2 and a half feet of snow at 9300. Too many emissions with the snowblower so I hand shoveled. NEVER AGAIN!

OK so i did dream that Brian or Ferg announced this late and it took everything i had to remain under the covers till dawn.

And no post. Dang you Ferg! Brian do something :lol :lol :flower

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY LOVE THE TORTURE !!! :evil EVIL!

SCI played 3 nights, so that means we need 2 bands who played 5 nights total.

Mumford didn’t play (unless that list posted by Zack is incomplete).

No other bands played 3 night runs, except for “Global Dance Festival,” whatever that is.

I like Avett and James Taylor as the other 2, but they only played 4 total, and I don’t know if they were sold out.

EXCELLENT hint, now :rolleyes dig…no Niel hua ok sooooo.
Stop this tell us before we implode or get another rash :lol

:wave He is still on fire :medal Thanks I will check him out on YouTube :flower

Emmylou Harris, Steve Martin and Arlo Guthrie
:medal :medal :medal

James Taylor :medal :medal
BB KING!!! :medal :medal :medal :medal

SCI :medal

Mumford played 2 in late August. So we need 3(after accounting for Cheese 3 nights). Furthur made most sense, but Ferg shot down.
I guessed Pretty Lights because he had a 2 day run and hypothetically could have appeared at Global Dance. I cant think of anyone else who had a three day run (Panic didnt come last year if I remember correctly)

panic was on hiatus last year and did not play red rocks at all.

Maybe Ferg just assumed that Panic played 3 sold-out shows last summer since they did almost every other summer since about '97 (and thus have the record number of RR sell-outs).

I think it’s more likely Ferg thought Mumford played 3 nights
(pretty sure it was just Tues/Wednesday) If that’s the case all of
the 2 night bands come into play. Avett seems most logical/topical,
but given the earlier clues we still need that Thursday night act who
has universal appeal. James Taylor fits.

Avett Brothers are playing June 20 & 21st on the east coast. Don’t think it would be them.

You know who sold out Red Rocks last summer? The Scorpions!! Yes!