Coming right up.... finally!

Ya think :huh I’m getting hives again. This is a love/hate thing with me :lol Neil, wow, ya think?
OK it’s Tuesday! Close enough :flower

Did you catch Paul on Kimmel last night. He looks great and has this eclectic edge now. He came out and played a soft number and then followed it with this really hard electric number. Totally had my ear. He is epic and would be a treat for sure.

Sammy and Del are touring together :medal The best thing about Fest are the colaborations, a once in a life time ear fest just for us :flower

Miki, McCartney has been rocking really hard for a long time. Check out The Fireman albums. And don’t forget his killer work with Nirvana at the 12/12/12 Sandy Relief concert. YouTube that one. Awesome.

I missed McCartney on Kimmel – darn! Sounds like he’s still putting out great stuff…it’s kind of just a dream that they’d get him for T-ride–but he is doing Bonnaroo – and I just want to see Neil, so I’m hoping for him, too. But given all of the commentary and rumors on the board, my head tells me it’s SCI and Mumford.

Whoever, it will be an epic weekend!! :cheers

Umm, the moon hint could be Neil… But, hey we could even wish for CSNY…

I know that I just have to wait a couple of days…but the suspense is KILLING me! 110 days til landrush, but who’s counting?! :cheers

Considering C, S, and N are on tour in Germany every day except Saturday of festival, I wouldn’t hold your breath :cheers

Oops, made a little mistake.

But, first off. Sadly, no Neil. This time its cuz his daughter is getting married.

So, the mistake, yes, its true that we have a couple bands that could sell out red rocks, or maybe I said “did” last year. Don’t recall.

The truth, though, is that we have three bands that sold out red rocks a total of 8 nights last summer.

Let the games of Telluride Bluegrasss XXXX begin…

SCI
My Morning Jacket
Furthur
?

One for three!

Someone’s gonna go two for three.

But, don’t think anyone is gonna get them all!

But, don’t say I didn’t give ya hints!

:slight_smile:

Cheese-early July -3 nights
Pretty Lights?
Mumford- late August - 2 nights.
(Edit)

:lol

:evil

FURTHUR (incredible run this weekend, BTW) 3

James Taylor 2

SCI 3

Worth noting that Furthur never sold out Sunday last year, so that would be only two from them…Am I over thinking this?

Only 1 from Cheese/Furthur. Tho maybe Phil and Friends is the twist?

Like the James Taylor call though over my out-there PL pick.

It’s Tuesday…no announcement yet? :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t mind Phil at all, and there are some rumblings of Ratdog reuniting this summer!

no further, no phil, but thought those three cheese shows were sold out?

SCI
Mumford ans Sons

Avett Brothers!!!