Clever Festival Catch Phrases and Cliche's, Sayings & Quotes, Join In!

ya gotta love a Butthole Surfers quote on a bluegrass message board.

my favorite quote from last year was, “how the hell did I end up here last night?”

I would have to say my favorite quote from Telluride this year was:

“It is impossible not to shake your butt cheeks to that song.”

Alchatude - the true rocky mountain high

“If you’re going to the shower, can you bring me a beer?”

Thanks Ron.

Sam’s etymology for polka and bluegrass - polkass.

“I murdered a Flamingo! I shall lose no sleep!”
The Flamingo Slayer

“Did you guys dose me?”
The guy holding one wine glass and an empty Pig (three liter bottle) of wine.

"“doin’ the Telluride 360” Vince Herman

One of my favorites from TBF 2007 . . . . “We shall take birds of the sky and oil of the nut and we shall have fried chicken!” Thanks, Rashad for a great festival. Love the pink suit!

that was classic . . . HA! was that the day of our 12 bird turkey fry at run-a-muck I wonder??

“I’ve got more stuff in this tent than you do!” :lol :lol :lol

I think Hope Lin wins this contest.

How about when I was pulled over for speeding - Lake Powell and it doesn’t count because it was a warning - but the officer says “Are you moving?” I’m ready for the Toyota Matrix ad. It reminds me of how many people can fit into a volkswagon, mine is how much of a campsite can you fit in a Matrix.

I also liked Jailhouse Tom’s comment when he came into my kitchen “It’s kinda girly in here.”

“The only soap she has seen this week is Bubbles” :lol :lol :lol

I also liked Rushad’s little quips. The Fried chicken one was great. I also Liked,

“so I went to the doctor the other day and he said I was going to give birth to a baby cow, so I’m going to have a cow. BUUUURRRUUUOW!”

Uhhhh, Hooch… I think that was just the most stuff in the smallest tent, but when folks needed something, I had it available (i.e. Adam needed a hat, Courtney needed a jacket and Anna needed first aid).

I had a nice warm, well… kinda warm… nest in there and all the “stuff” was along one wall.

Hey! Wait just a minute now… weren’t you the guy with the “STORAGE TENT”! :evil

Auntie Hope (who has already been shopping for a new tent and has decided to use the “DPS” [Daniela Packing System] for next year).

P.S. Hey Anne - How do you feel about a bigger vehicle for next year? I mean, just for comfort and being able to see out of the back window! :lol

Hey now i have a truck and havent seen out the back window in YEARS !!!

Trailer Time !

What is the Daniella packing system - I must know. I could use some of Alice in W’s shrinking drops.

Ron, I totally get the back window love. I’m feeling it.

Um…yer not s’posed to look out the back Ron…keep yer eyes to the front!
Eyes on the road ahead and hands on the wheel! Foot to the floor! :drive

You might have already been on ABGAT duty at the time Courtney. Daniela posted a picture of little stacks of tye-dye, one for each day, and if I remember correctly each stack went into a baggie. Okay, some of us will be using quart size and some gallon size, but the system still works. I’ll be using gallon size for the hot sun and “I’m freezing” stuff needed daily.

Back on topic…

YOU GUYS STINK! GO HOME!!!
Nifty way to shut down a pickin’ tent at 2:30 a.m.

I helped you load that truck for the ride home, I have to second that motion. TRAILER TIME!!