Clever Festival Catch Phrases and Cliche's, Sayings & Quotes, Join In!

Yessir! That was a L O L! Good one!

Typically heard in the vicinity of Ron’s camp as he is approaching:

“Home honey, I’m hi.”

:flower
LuAnna

L O L !

“If I’m not at the tarp, then I am dancing near the stage. If I’m not dancing near the stage, then I’m at a portie-pottie, If I’m not at a porta-pottie then I am at the beer tent, if I’m not at the beer tent, then I’m in the merch tent, if I’m not at the merch tent I’m getting delicious, free water, if I’m not getting delicious, free water then I’m at the Buck having a bloody.”

…and if he’s not at the Buck then he’s at the TARP! :lol

Ahhh, Closed the circle of Festivarian Life. Much better now! :slight_smile:

oh yeah, thanks, Hope! (though I have been known to pull a “houdini” at times and just plain disappear)

Oh, The Magical Mystery Festivarian! I get it now! :lol

“Life is good,” he said. “It is never too late to learn that, but some people learn it later than others.”

Finally, it’s better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

Kapitan Karlos

He said that??? really??? :lol

Why yes of course! Don’t you believe everthang you read here?

Well…most everthang!! :budumdum <------ Hey! Look what i found!!! hee hee!

A very very wise man once said " Those who stand on toilet, high on pot" :pipe2

LOL!!! LOL!!! :lol :pipe :rollin

I’ve been thinking of Brock today having seen he’s secured his ticket and I must say
:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo “Hey! Hey! Gran Marnier!” :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo

So glad you’ll be among us Brock!

In the spirit of festolympia, I hereby bump this post for those who have just joined us! Welcome brothers and sisters of festcamp007! Let the games begin!

Any last minute quips?

Fest ! Fest ! Fest!

The countdown is ticking away … !

“Be careful, Planet Bluegrass can not be held responsible for what happens while dancing to a song in 6/8 time” (Sam Bush, 06)

Don’t be ‘that guy’.

“There is no bad weather – only inappropriate clothing.”

And, “Sam – the only Bush worth a damn!”