Check in on our Festivarian family

Still kicking here in the Buckeye state. A big thank you to everyone who is still working and keeping this country running!
Hope we meet in June.

All is well here in Texas. They have shut the restaurants (other than takeout and delivery), bars, theaters, etc. ON the bright side, you can now call your local restaurant and have a drink delivered to your door so there’s that. I work in education, so I am working and far busier than ever. Switching to all online is busier than the start of the school year which is crazy enough. Right now our schools are online through April 3rd but I imagine that will change. I had been going in to work all week but start at home next week. Since I have been going in it’s pretty much been life as usual for me, other than not being able to buy a lot of grocery and paper products. I’ve got about a week’s worth of toilet paper left. After that looks like I’ll be taking a lot more showers so at least I will smell good all the time. Hoping all this blows over soon but feeling like it won’t. Feeling bad for all the people that are going to, or have already lost, their jobs and businesses. But we perfectly are fine. The kid is getting a lot of driving practice and about to get out and go on a walk now. I’t been raining here for about 10 days so I’m definitely ready for some sunshine.

We will definitely meet again in June but maybe 2021? Glad you are ok

Glad you have some normality and routine. Feel for the kid though. I’ve never seen anyone throw herself into sports, community, civics the way she does. Hope she gets a chance to keep up her big busy engaging life! Sure you will help her do that.

Big hugs from down under x

Waiting for the storm to hit in Portland. Extremely limited PPE supply, I view each patient that comes to my OR as possibly lethal to me, my team, any our loved ones. Ready to assist in the ICU, which will probably take over some of our ORs, using the anesthesia machines because the ICU ventilators and rooms will be occupied.

Obsessive about hand hygiene, wiping down every surface in my work and in my car, anywhere possibly contaminated hands and objects may have been or touched. Not going out shopping, using delivery whenever possible, with the drivers placing orders at the front door, no handoffs.

Walking the trails behind my neighborhood to stay sane.

The shit is real, people.

It is real. Thank you for everything you are doing.

Every patient is potentially lethal. Our health care workers are the ones who will carry so much of this. Thank you again.

Wishing you all safety and care you deserve from across the waves. :star::star::star::star: Cannot wait till we are back in the valley and this is a distant memory.

She is about to go nuts. She definitely not one that likes sit around. It doesn’t help to be an only child. She’s teaching herself to play songs on the guitar and keyboard right now. Hopefully that will help keep her occupied for a while.

Thinking of you and yours and so greatful for you and folks like you.

accountability stay home folks stay safe . Fluid situation in Colorado still holding here and all over.

Thanks Leslie. Hope we can all make it through until they find a treatment or vaccine.

I can only imagine! Guess she can still go for runs but not the same. So sorry x

Didn’t realize you were in the north woods, MA or that maple syrup was actually behind your screen name! Being from Chicago, I spent a lot of time near Eagle River over the summers when I was younger … the whole area is one of the most scenic / peaceful parts of the midwest.

Yeah, no festivals / shows is a big blow for sure, but have been trying to keep it in perspective.

At Home sick here in Utah. No test for this Cath lab RN. I ordered a 80$ mask from Canada. Hope it arrives by the time our census soars. Expecting to float back to my home unit ICU where I worked for 10 years. Numbers from Italy almost 40% nosocomal rate…yikes. Good news Utah gas a healthier population. Enjoying the time home before the storm. Grateful for good friends.

You go girl! Thank you!! :medal :thumbsup :flower :cheers :medal
On a side note, wish we got to see another show. That Duster’s was my last. :frowning:

What chain of lakes camp? I worked at Menominee.

I am well. Very well.

Sad to report that Rob Carney has the virus, and has been flown fron Crested Butte to Grand Junction to be put on a vent.
Also hearing that Rich Ganson may also be sick.

Do what you do, pray, hold in the light, send healing vibes., please.

Love You All,
Auntie Hope

Proud of you, hearts with you, love from your Festivarian family :heart:

{{{{ healing vibes }}}}

Small world! It’s been a (very) long time since I’ve been there … although was considering ordering some Dina Mia’s the other day! Unfortunately, shipping cost to Colorado puts it out of reach:

Rich Ganson definitely has coronavirus but he seems to be over the hump based on his post yesterday. It’s rough out there, folks.