Brit roll call!

Alright, we need to know who is still coming and when you arrive. :huh
A full travel itinerary is in order. Mark, I believe we will hook up on Sunday in Durango sometime(Steamworks for beers?). What about everyone else?

Oh damn! Does everybody have dry powder for the muskets?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :cheers

Locked and Loaded!!
:cheers

Musket Balls are stacked!

Canons are LOADED! :thumbsup

(SUR) :evil

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Of course, it could all be a ploy :eek

I may not be going to RG but instead, mounting a surprise assault from the gondola. :wink:

You’ll stumble back there on Wednesday night after the YMSB, completely unawares and wham-o! Another overwhelming British victory (unless you’re prepared, in which case we’ll call it a tactical withdrawal!) :frowning:

“The die is now cast; the colonies must either submit or triumph… we must not retreat.”

With or without Boogiefool. :wink:

I’m arriving in Grand Junction sunday night and I’m hitching a ride down to Telluride on monday morning with some fellow festivarians :slight_smile:
I’m planning to slip into TP unnoticed and I’ll have my colorado accent so well polished you’ll think I’ve been there all along… more like an undercover agent kind of strategy :lol

All will go to plan until you ask where the gondlas are ! :wave :wave

Them colonials are so gonna be stuffed :rolleyes :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

PS
For God’s sake don’t use the gondola L, you’ll give the game away.

“When a People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”

So lets head for the bar and wait. :talk

Such a good quote, a beer is very appropriate. :cheers

I sure hope you pasty white folks have improved your uniform camoflage and your ‘line-up-straight-across-in-a-row’ battle formations since 1776. I look forward to your knees-bent running about and dancing behavior.

Here are some key American/Festivarian phrases you should be practicing in the mirror:

“Has anyone seen my Nalgene? It’s got a Leftover Salmon sticker on it.”

“Man, that is one killer flank steak!”

“Tea? Screw that noise, give me some man coffee.”

“I just got done doing the tarp run and throwing up. I’m good to go.”

“Ah, it’s good to finally walk the green grass of freedom here in the USA instead of the repressive regime of jolly old England.”

“Walk faster honey, some guy wearing a lampshade is following us.”

And for you fans of Monty Python, I hope this works out better than “The Walker Brigade” did! :lol :lol :lol :lol

You know what Hooch? No. 6 on your list is just a touch too close to the truth.

The Brits might be running around waving their arms but, we’d be doing it with less kit than a sane man would use.

:lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol :lol :clap

Welcome back to our side of the fence Boogie, its not so bad here after all is it ??

Oh, most people know I’m relatively harmless…although a few keep a squirt bottle handy to scare me away.

Now you’ve got me going Boogiefool - my all time over-rated things were all supposed to love.

1. John
  2. Paul
  3. George
  4. Ringo
  5. Monty Python
  6. The Office
  7. Strictly Come Ice Dancing The Red Nose Apprentice
  8. Lost
  9. Star Wars
  10. Harry Potter

Hey, at least there’s signs of life here.
Them tumbleweeds are taking over on the RG forum.

Heh Heh, he said squirt bottle :eek :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Theres tumbleweed blowing through here in windy Ripon.
Mind you there always is.