ABGAT Command Center

This from the National Weather service on Friday 6/13 :

Tonight…Mostly clear. Lows 25 to 35.
Saturday…Sunny. Highs 65 to 75. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph in the afternoon.
Saturday Night…Mostly clear. Lows 35 to 45. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph after midnight.
Sunday…Mostly sunny. Highs in the 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday Night…Partly cloudy. Lows in the 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the evening.
Monday And Monday Night…Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 75 to 85. Lows 35 to 45.
Tuesday…Mostly sunny in the morning…then partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 75 to 85.
Tuesday Night…Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening…then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows 35 to 45.
Wednesday Through Thursday Night…Partly cloudy. Highs 75 to 85. Lows 35 to 45.
Friday…Sunny. Highs 65 to 75.

I went up Tuesday and left my tarp with Tom so he could save me a tent spot. I have a good friend who is having a 50th bday party on Sat. in Durango so now I can go to that and get to Run-a-Muck on Sunday! WOO HOO FESTIVAAAAAAAAAAAL! See ya’ll there, and Ron, you were all over the place on Tuesday. :wave :lol :lol

Nomad checking in. Departure from Omaha in T-45 minutes. Anticipated arrival in Telluride, late Sunday afternoon.

:drive :woohoo

Safe Travels to all
guess im gonna be all alone
for the rest of the week
just me and Koto
:cheers

Your not alone yet…I don’t leave for another 10 hours.

I’m packed with the exception of two minor items, should be in CO Springs 15 hours and T-ride in 40 hours.

Damn, 40 hours is like a whole work week!!!

I can’t wait… :cheers :woohoo :woohoo :hop :hop :woohoo :woohoo :cheers

Ok
I guess im being Ahole
Debs says I will not Miss another …
Gawd I love her

:wave I’m in CO Springs, leaving for T-ride in about 15 minutes…hoping to be there no later than 3:00.

Ron…if you talk with someone in TP today would you get them to ask Courtness, Gipper or Daniela to give me a call? (If someone in TP reads will you please do the same) Thanks. :thumbsup

I’m so freaking excited…this is going to be one of the longest drives of my life!

A to the J for Gov~nah!!!

Ok Kids
We are Closing on the House Thus june 19
problem is we cant get Internet till June 27th
Im gonna Miss everything !!!
Please Tapers send me some Love
gawd I so wish I was there

That is just wrong.
No wifi hot spot at the 7 to 11?
No internet coffee shop?
I too would move.
Congrats on a sale in this market.

:wave Hola from the bench in front of the bathrooms because that’s where the power is!

Here’s a shot of Flat Ron at the wedding…Ron, for whatever reason, decided not to wear tye-dye as requested by the Bride and Groom?

All is wonderful in Town Park! The weather has been beautiful…I shall rub it in slowly as I post photos

Wish all of you were here with us Festivating!

whats up with Flat Ron’s fingers ??

Oh and who was the lucky couple ???
Congrats
Today is Deb and I’s 5th anniversary
took out to dinner then went tp Lowes
for a New Refidgerator and Washer and Dryer …Opps $$$$$
that we dont have …lol

Ok with this POST I am now …RETIRED !!!
gawd i wish it was that easy !!!
Love you Guys !!
Festivate Well My Brothers and Sisters

hey kids
This may be my last entry for a week
comcast will be at the new house on the
27th by then all of you will home and decompressing
Safe Travels Catch up with yall next week
Much Love Cya next year

Too much sun and lack of moisturizer…they are peeling!

Well…here we are, back at home…grrrrrrrrrr

Here is what we live in…ewwwwwww yuk.

was that before or after he got thrown in the jailhouse for those things that he did? at least he was of some use in the tarp line that evening after he got sprung from the hoosegow.

Connie I feel your pain. That looks horrible. Vegas would be the last place on earth I’d want to be post festival.

My drive home yesterday was magical. Did the good-bye stop at Orvis with the rest of the Fishbone crew then up and over Red Mountain Pass back to Durango and finally home to our mountain here in Flagstaff. Caught the most incredible sunset somewhere east of Kayenta. Pulled off and hiked up toward one of the diatremes to watch. Something in that magnificent collapse of light cinched it all up for me. It’s time to make a major change.

Life is, quite simply, wonderful.

My itchy fe

opps…hit the mouse too soon. What I meant to finish with is…

My itchy feet are now running the show!