2018 Telluride Bluegrass lineup

Ferg got to share the exciting news about “Live From Here with Chris Thile”… So since it’s nearly 11pm on the winter solstice eve, I’m going to carry on our little tradition of leaking the full TBF lineup to you Forumvarians before the rest of the world… :thumbsup

Here goes…

(fondly remembering the days of our “scroll for it” lineup teases ;))

We’re proud to present the initial lineup for the 45th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival (June 21-24, 2018):

• Sam Bush Band
  • Sturgill Simpson
  • Emmylou Harris
  • Telluride House Band featuring Sam, Bela, Jerry, Edgar, Bryan & Stuart
  • “Live From Here” with Chris Thile (live broadcast)
  • The Del McCoury Band
  • Yonder Mountain String Band
  • Greensky Bluegrass
  • Leftover Salmon
  • St. Paul & the Broken Bones
  • I’m With Her: Sara Watkins, Sarah Jarosz & Aoife O’Donovan
  • Tim O’Brien Band
  • The Jerry Douglas Band
  • Punch Brothers
  • Edgar Meyer & Christian McBride
  • Bela Fleck
  • The Infamous Stringdusters
  • The Wood Brothers
  • Chris Thile
  • Peter Rowan & the Free Mexican Air Force featuring Flaco Jimenez
  • Billy Strings
  • Sugar & The Mint
  • and many more to be announced…

We’ll post this lineup to our webpage at around 9am MST on Thurs (the winter solstice).
www.bluegrass.com/telluride/lineup.html

Happy Winter Solstice! Exactly 6 months til the first tarp run of the 45th TBF!

:cheers

Woohoo!! So glad I checked one last time before bed (east coaster). So many great artists! Gotta say, I’m over-the-moon excited that Sturgill Simpson and I’m With Her are on the lineup!! Well done Planet Bluegrass!

Whoa yeah! Looks great. Thanks!!!

I’m so so so pleased that we will see Billy Strings! Yay

This is a great line up

Going to have a very good sleep tonight!

Thanks Dustin!

:flower

Great lineup! I’m obviously happy to see The Dusters on there. And I’m extremely excited for St Paul and the Broken Bones! I caught them a few years ago in Missoula and holy hell that was a great show! And The Wood Brothers, Billy Strings, and Sturgil!

Was hoping to see The Smokies on the initial announcement, though. Maybe some things just need to be saved for later?

I’ve just spent half an hour watching St Paul and the Broken Bones. Hot! Excited

That’s an amazing lineup! Super excited for I’m With Her, Sturgill, and Billy Strings!

Pretty much the best lineup we have seen in a few years. Amazing. Thank you PB and Merry Christmas to all the PB staff. And to my fellow festivarians as well.
:concert

I think this is the best lineup in my 12 years of attending TBF! Thank you!

Outstanding lineup! For the first time, I actually hit on some of my suggestions (Sturgill and Billy). Thanks for listening! Now that we’re at the halfway point to 2018, I’m really counting the days…

Absolutely fantastic line-up. :cheers

Greensky, Sturgill, Del, Wood Brothers, Billy Strings

Nice! :cheers :pickin :rock :sunshine

Billy Strings :cheers :medal

Greensky! OK AF see you front and center :medal :flower

Feels like Summer is coming :flower

Ferg, Brian, Dustin and all the rest of you, have an outstanding Holiday and thank you for makin this very short snowy day seem like a day at the beach. :sunshine :festivarian

Merry Christmas

:medal

Wow… this is the best lineup for me since Robert Plant year. Friggen Sturgill and St. Paul and Broken Bones!!! Bravo PB! Will probably have to make it happen again…

WOW!! :thumbsup This is looking fantastic! :medal Thank you for stoking the fire and thank you Brian & Ferg for that stoke :burn

To all the PBG staff, thank you for all you do! :flower Have a very Merry Christmas, end of Hanukkah, Holiday season.
Can’t wait to see y’all and bask in the music in that box canyon in 6 months!! :cheers

Thank you for such an Awesome line up!!

See you soon, you know where we are gonna be!

“many more to be announced” is a fantastic group. Can’t wait to see them. :lol

:thumbsup

I was always fond of “Dinner Break”

Rolled outta bed at 6 am, am told to look at lineup, read it out loud and promptly shed tears of joy. Missed the last 2 years and am just elated to be back among my friends and this music for this year.