2018 Telluride Bluegrass lineup

Wow, just wow. See y’all (yule) on the tarp :cheers and hoppy holidays!

Great job again, PB. We hope all of you guys have a wonderful holiday. You’ve earned it.

What an awesome lineup!

Super excited to finally see Sturgill in Teluride.

The Wood Brothers. The Dusters back again. Billy Strings.

Happy Winter Solstice, Y’all!

Looks like a fantastic lineup so far, excited to see how it fills out! :pirate

Outstanding lineup! Sturgill, Billy Strings, and Wood Brothers - Hell yeah! :thumbsup :cheers Thanks for something great to look forward to while freezing in Chicago.

Guys! Here’s a crazy idea. Has anyone every thought about Hall and Oates?

John Oats sat in with Sam in 2008 for a few songs.

Here is a name from the past that would be nice to see, but hardly ever tours anymore,
probably because of health. Nanci Griffith.

Could certainly see the Planet bringing John Oates to TBF with his new record, and “electrified string band”(Sammy & Guthrie Trapp) in tow. :cheers
But fersure, Hall & Oates would be epic. :burn

Hall and Oates would be awesome, personally I like it better than Buffet, though Buffet would be super fun. If we are going down these paths, what about Cyndi Lauper, she’s doing very cool stuff still and very over looked.

My wife and I loved her show in OKC in September. She would be pretty cool, especially with her new album of country classics! She has always, IMO, an underrated vocalist!

Maneater was epic! John Fogerty was a blast few years back too.

I didn’t realize John had a new album out. The presence of Guthrie Trapp on it pretty assures I will buy it.

How long till we get the rest or more of the line-up? I wouldn’t mind seeing a classic superstar like Willie Nelson.

I was wondering, too. This is my second year, so I am unsure of the timings. I tried googling for past years news articles that talk about the rest of the line-ups, but to no avail. Any long time festivarians that can help?

Edit: we had the full, single day lineup on 2/22/17 last year.