2009 Lineup announcement

I’ve heard Matt’s rumor as well, although I did hear a new one tonight, and it would be interesting…Steve Martin!

It’ll be Springsteen :lol :lol :lol :lol

After his forays into festivals in Europe and Bonnaroo he’ll be itching to play another festival. Doesn’t matter that he needs a 3 hour set, my flight’s not until 20:00 on Monday :cheers :lol :lol

How fantastic would that be, it would be the perfect end to an already perfect line up to finish on a perfect high. :flower

I heard that too. his new cd rocks. man he can really play. and wrote 14 of the 15 songs. i like that rumour. he could do it.

:wave btw - jj i’m a ‘wood’ too. michigan wood.

You could decide to stay you know, There’s tickets floating around.

at least you can listen. I did not make it to TBGF this year, but at least got
to listen to KOTO for a good portion.

are there any known artist blackouts for KGNU broadcast?

Just so no one gets their hopes too high…

Unlike the KOTO broadcast of Telluride, the KGNU broadcast will only be on Saturday morning. I believe it’ll be from 9am to 1pm. It’ll be a great broadcast with some interviews, live music, and maybe some highlights from Friday. But it won’t be the complete festival like KOTO does for Telluride.

There’s just too much stuff going on in Denver/Boulder that weekend. I believe KGNU is doing another live broadcast on Saturday evening from the Underground Music Showcase in Denver…

KGNU is a great station. And we’re thrilled to be working with them once again. :thumbsup

This rumor makes sense. Steve Martin is being backed these days by the Steep Canyon Rangers… who just happen to be playing on Sunday.

THIS STINKS! I’m stuck in Sturgis, SD and the only saving grace to this entire trip was being able to stream RG!

WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! :bash :bash :bash :bash :bash :bash

Auntie Hope <---- pitching a FIT!

Yonder

I’m ready to go back… I wasn’t able to stay to hear Hot Rize last night- how was it?

I thought it was excellent.

Not only were Hot Rize and Red Knuckles outstanding, Yonder, minus Ben, joined Hot Rize for the encore. My life is now complete!!

^ Wow, that’s all it took…? :wave

Happy Days!