2009 Lineup announcement

Oh dear, the more I look at Rockygrass, the more I think …

Come on none of that “I wish I’d ordered that” attitude, the grass isnt always bluer on the other side. Youre gonna have a great time and theres 4 days of it.

Get a grip man :eek :eek

At PBG the grass is allways BLUE…Besides with a lineup like this 3 days is all you need
:cheers :lol

Good point well made! :thumbsup

I can’t wait for this performance… It may be Yonder mountain…won’t that be too kool? :hop :pipe2 :cheers

Or Greensky Bluegrass. They’re at the NWSS with Yonder but they’re free on the 26th. I had a feeling it might be Ralph Stanley as he’s out there touring but unless his show on the 26th is a matinee, we’re unlikely to see the good Doctor.

It’s good to introduce a bit of anticipation to an already killer three days though.

I am hoping/thinking that it may be a Steve Martin/Tony Trischka type of thing? Anyone…anyone?

I’ve got my fingers crossed for Marty Stuart.

I see Crooked is paying Telluride a visit…why not Lyons??? :frowning:

David Rawlings and Gillian Welch. Any of the three from T’ride (YMSB,Greensky Bluegrass or Railroad Earth) or …or…

oh yeah RailRoad Earth would awesome…I think PBG is just going to let us wait this one out… :cheers

As much as I’d love to see Railroad Earth or Crooked Still in Lyons, they’re already booked on that day. Anyway, I don’t think Crooked Still’s big enough to hold down the final spot on Sunday. I think Yonder’s as good of a guess as anything.

Yonder at Rockygrass!!! do you think? really???

Spooky!!! :eek

Been playing Mother’s Son, from that recording, a lot today.

Must be sign :wink: :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for the real bluegrass show!! :evil So many damn good acts :thumbsup, I didn’t know if topping last year was possible… it is. :cheers

Steep Canyon Rangers!!

I agree…Last year was awesome :thumbsupThis year is even better and with a surprize :cheers…can’t hardly wait for this one…

Hey Bluegrass Bill and neptune71,

I keep looking at the RG lineup and I really wanna be there too so please keep everything crossed :wink:

I’ll be real blue if I don’t secure a ticket :frowning: and slightly green :green with envy at y’all lucky peeps :band

I do believe in miracles, I do believe in miracles, I do believe in miracles, I do, I do, I do… :angel

[quote author=bluegrass bill link=topic=4788.msg41703#msg41703 date=1242846853]

Got my fingers… and toes crossed for ya. Tickets will free up in the next month or so…
I still need a on-site for the guitar player in our band… who decided at the last minute to come to the festival
keep the faith :cheers

Thanx :flower

Good luck with your tix :thumbsup

A little birdie whispered in my ear that Yonder Mountain will be playing the festival Sunday night.

Matt