Zone 1 Pass Required for Town Park?

Do you have a town park pass too?

thank you so much for the information! Can’t wait for bluegrass :slight_smile:

ABGAT’ers! Start your engines!

Hi JessK -
If am not mistaken - the Bear Creek/Zone 1 area is limited to 400 people, not 400 tents
So, ~technically~ you’d need a add-on wrist band, but if you ~happened~ to fall down and fall asleep by accident at what is your boyfriend’s tent, you’d be operating in somewhat of a grey area perhaps . . . but if you both have Town Park tickets, you both have access to the ~free~ Zone 1 passes being offered tomorrow at 10:00 mdt through See Tickets - check your e-mail from the Planet

Yes we both have town park tickets.

Because you can purchase up to the number of Zone 1 passes of which you have TP tix, if you bought them at the same time with the same account you’ll likely either get 2 or zero so this should be a non issue!

So…there is a promo code required. Sent only to ticket holders?

Yes, It is the email address the Town Park tickets were purchased with.

How quickly did these add ons “sell-out”?

I checked maybe 15 minutes after they went online and they were still available (I didn’t get passes, was just curious).
Not sure if they are still available?

15-20 minutes, give or take.

will these be “traded” or “sold at face value” on the ticket exchange / swap page ??? lol

Yes, these will be honored on the Telluride Ticket Exchange / Swap page. :thumbsup

Thank you so much for answering questions here!! It’s awesome to have a voice from the Planet :slight_smile:

It’s been a couple years since we’ve been in TP, but in years past we have been able to set up during land rush WITH OUT tickets and have till Wednesday before the festival til they start checking for wristbands. Anyone know if that will be the case this year. Not looking to get into zone 1, most likely primitive. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Because there’s a newer campground host/crew, I think this is challenging to predict so try at your own risk. Technically you need Town Park tickets to camp there.

If I were to try this myself I probably wouldn’t be posting publicly about my intent to do so with full name as my username. :bag