You guys and gals still out there?

Happy New Year flatlanders, heartlanders, midwesterners, etc. Hope you’re doing well. We’re getting pretty excited for the annual pilgramage from Cleveland to TBF. Looking forward to seeing you all again!

:wave Sufferin’ Succotash!! Course we’re still here - we just be hibernatin til June in the arctic tundra of MN. Had a Salmon fix in Chicago over New Years to help me make it through. Got the lodging, tickets, airfare & a couple friends booked for TBF, so another end of the world notwithstanding, we will see you there - Can’t. Frickin’. Wait. :fish

:wave Yep, 2013 has arrived safe and sound, :thumbsup and we’re gearing up for the ticket shananigans that are bound to be very interesting again this spring. Thanks again, RfO, for your lottery week support, and MarkJ’s Dad and SisMaryAnn for actually winning Town Parks! :eek Can’t wait for FirstGrass fun on the hill! :cheers (still in need of a few TP&WF!)

Ahh, First Grass. Followed by a healthy serving of Yonder. That’s the one night that being a MV resident really pays off. I know we’ll see you guys up there on Wednesday. Karl and I will try to get down to TP and visit you guys beforehand.

We just got the exciting news that The Ragbirds and Elephant Revival are playing here in Cleveland next month. That should make for a nice February night out. Tab Benoit plays the same venue the following night and we’ll be there for his show too. :thumbsup

I hope all the TP and WF ticket seraches end in success. Take care y’all! :wave