WTB: you old Rockygrass/TBF cups

Greetings Festivarians!
I’ve searched high and low and can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I have 7 old planet bluegrass cups from various years. I’d like a complete set of 12 for my camping box. Anyone have an extra 5 cluttering up their pantry they want to unload? Ideally from the New Belgium era, so they stack nicely, but Avery era works too. I’ll gladly pay. I’ve searched E-bay, Craigslist, FB etc…to no avail. It can’t be this hard can it?
I live in Northern Colorado and can pick up
local, pay shipping from wherever, I’d just be delighted to have a complete set of 12.

Cheers,
Zach
9seven0-4four3-59sevenseven

Are you going to be in Telluride this year? I’ve got a 2005, 2006, 2008, 2014, and a 2015 if you want them. All you gotta do is buy me a beer.

Tom,
I’ll actually be floating down the Green River in UT during TBF this year. I could send you a pre-paid box or make it worth your while to make a trip to the post office…
Zach

I just realized that all of the cups I mentioned are actually Telluride Bluegrass Festival cups, not Rockygrass., so I don’t know if you still want them.

Tom I don’t care if they’re Telluride, Folks fest, Kinfolk, Rockygrass, Mabon. Based on the dates I’m assuming they’re New Belgium ones right? I’d just want them to stack with my other cups of the same era 2004-2016

Will you be at Rockygrass this year? I can hang on to them until then if you want. I’d hate to see them damaged in shipment from the post office.

Tom,
I was hoping to get them for camping season this year, and by late July it’s more than 1/2 over. I might make the Saturday or Sunday sets at Rockygrass if I can get a wristband. It’s only 25 min from my house. If it’s too much trouble to mail them, I get it. Got a favorite brewery in Montrose? I’ll buy you a gift card.

I’ll likely be headed down towards Dolores/Slickrock/Bedrock/Gateway in early June to float the Dolores, but no guarantees we’ll be coming back through Montrose area.

sent you a PM . . . . . .

The Mayor is the best! Festivarians are the best people :smiley: