Workshop Schedule

Anybody know when Planet Bluegrass is going to post the Workshop Schedule - we’[re just a week out now!

there was a post last week that said we would be recieving the workshop schedule this week. there was also another post about this! while i agree that we’re pretty close, PBG obviously won’t let you go into the festival blind to the workshops. :wink:

patience!!

WS schedule is up now for those of y’all chomping at the bit :wink:

http://www.bluegrass.com/telluride/workshops.html

5:30 – Improvisation and New Directions: Béla Fleck & Julian Lage

Plug Julian Lage’s new cd was pretty good… Chris Thile and Bela Fleck both perform on it

EDIT from Julian’s website:
"June 20-21 Julian will be appearing at the 36th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival. On June 20 he will be doing a workshop with Bela Fleck and Chris Thile. On June 21 he will be doing a special performance with the Punch Brothers. "

Are the workshops inside or outside of the festival grounds? If outside, how far of a walk is it?

Wanting to at least catch the RRE/GSBG thing.

Peace!
RMK

Elks park is outside the festival in town… its about a half a mile / 10 minute walk Map

Thanks Banjo! :thumbsup

That’s a cool map Adam; it shows all the runs from above if you pan out and over.
How long ago was that? Makes me want to bring my skis, but I know I have to wait a bit for that again. Ski season, over. Festival season, off and running. Hopefully the weather won’t FEEL like ski season. :lol :rolleyes :lol :rolleyes :rolleyes :eek

The work shop schedule keeps changing. I’ve seen three different versions on line in the last 24 hours. What’s the deal with the moving target schedule?

Im pretty pleased with the workshop schedule as of right now!

You cant go wrong with that Crooked Still and Friends show and the Greensky/RRE deal. Looks sweet! Not to mention, Miss Washburn!

Elks park is outside the festival in town… its about a half a mile / 10 minute walk Map
[/quote]
For us newbies, is there any way you could locate on the map; TP, festi grounds, Sheridan, Fly me to the moon, Gondola from Mtn Village, the beer I set down?

For us newbies, is there any way you could locate on the map; TP, festi grounds, Sheridan, Fly me to the moon, Gondola from Mtn Village, the beer I set down?
[/quote]

Just click on the flag icons and the location will pop up

Now that is a cool map!

http://www.bluegrass.com/telluride/map.html

Just click on the flag icons and the location will pop up
[/quote]
Bill, you are the best! Remind me to have Kim buy you a beer. :cheers