Wisconsin!

Any other whiskey drinkin, PBR before it was cool, dirty feet Wisconsinites out there?

hahaha not a “wisconsinite”, but us Mainers got some pretty dang dirty feet ourselves . . .

Buddy of mine lives up there, works with me. I have never been to Maine. I forgot to mention that dirty feet in WI usually comes with a little bit of cow manure as fell.

Hey wisconsin bro. Love the PBR but i gotta have a bottle of Korbel with me. Drivin from Milw. to Co. Go Milwaukee Indians!

Howdy fellow Whiskonsinite. We have a large group coming from all over the Midwest and even some form WI folk transients who have sinced digressed to the Great Plains. One of our departure points is none other than your neighbor to the south Lake Genva.

Where are you guys camping?

Were stayin in Illium. How bout u? How longs do u think it is from Lake Geneva? We’re leavin from Milwaukee and drivin down through that way.

i think ilium is gonna be a blast

Were in Warner Field. We will be the ones with the huge WI flag, but we also have a small group at Lawson. It has taken us reoughly 17 or 18 hours from Lacrosse, so you are looking at a good 20 from Milwaukee. My advice would be to do 70 all the way to Grand Juncition and then down to Montrose.

We have done other routes and it has taken us a lot longer. - Benny

Google says this means:

Report!
New people coming! Take a look at what stuff
Taiwan, South

In any case, tis spam.

As the name implies, my 1st trip back since '96. Taking the whole crew this year…from the nation state of Dane County

Sweet. What a great time I’ve been having since my 1st trip in 2000. BTW…I’m a Dane County Dweller too!

For those of you within a drive, check out the Stoughton Opera House and the amazing lineup they are booking. A fantastic venue with great acoustics…saw Del and Peter there in the last 12 months…

http://www.cityofstoughton.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={F4317227-3AC9-4242-B758-917FE5A25582}

Yep! Great place for sure :thumbsup We see 5-6 shows there each year. In March, Seldom Scene will be there & so is Del & the Band again. In May, Tony Rice as well as the Kruger Bros! Sweet!