Wintergrass

:wave I couldn’t wait so i signed up for Wintergrass and wondered if anyone else is going from the Nashville area. I would love to ride out in the middle of the snow through the Rockies…no, well I will probably fly, but who knows…Spring Creek is playing and I am pretty into them now a days…
Aspen,
~always hear~

riding out through the snow in the Rockies can be a beautiful experience, unfortunatley, it can also be pretty hair raising, if you run into winter storms. :drive

Snow? SNOW?! I just returned from the Western Slope and there was nary a snowflake to be seen!!

I agree that although it is a beautiful drive in the winter, driving can be white-knuckle at times… especially through Vail… :drive (he’s smiling, but he has white knuckles!)

THINK SNOW!!

Speeking of Spring Creek & Wintergrass, I’ll let it out of the bag. New album produced by Sally Van Meter set to be released @ Wintergrass. Spoke with Alex about a week ago. Most songs worked out, including 3 new banjo tunes by C-bob!

oh yeah, You might consider driving through Montana (if you go the driving route) and catch some of big sky, big grass @ big sky montana. Crooked Still, Infamouse s-dusters, tim o’brien & more. Here is the website, although they don’t seem to update info too regularly.
http://www.bigskyresort.com/activities/bs_ch_act_cal.asp

anyone going to Wintergrass should make sure to check out The Packway Handle Band.

They are one of my favorites. :love

Right on Dustin!
They were one of my favorite bands that visited the Ol Western Last year.