Willie!

Hey all!
Is anyone thinking of seeing Willie Nelson at Red Rocks? My live music funds are pretty much tapped for the summer, but I have never seen him, and I would love, love, love to.
Just wanted to put this out there. The deets are August 26, 7:30pm, $55 general admission. Tix on sale this Saturday at 10am, info follows.
Lets go!
TICKETS GO ON SALE SATURDAY, APRIL 5th at 10AM online and at all Ticketmaster outlets including select Macy’s stores, select F-Y-E stores, Cherry Creek Shopping Center Guest Services Desk, The Official Visitors Center, 1600 California St. Ste. 6, Angelo’s CD’s & More and Twist & Shout.
Ticket center hours may vary; contact retailer to confirm hours of operation. To charge tickets by phone, call (303) 830-TIXS (8497) or (719) 520-9090.

Hi Anne!! :wave

how far is that from montrose??? Maybe i’ll go with you and we can call it a sarah n anne late birthday celebration! (mine’s in august). I’ll have to check the dates too, since i’ll be at fieldwork . . . I’ll put it in my things to do list and letyou know if I grap a ticket this sat!

uh oh, it’s on a tuesday . . . definately can’t to that. Oh MAN!!!&^%* I was getting excited . . .

Oh Sarah that would have been so cool! We’ll have to settle for Telluride I guess. :lol If you find that you can swing it let me know, I’m planning on it!

Hey we got our Willie tickets so if you want to hang out with us at the show that would be cool. We saw him a few years ago at Red Rocks and it was soooo great. I can’t wait.
Beth