Who do you want to see in 2018?

Here are some of the artists I’d like to see at the 2018 Folks Festival: The Head and The Heart, First Aid Kit, Courtney Marie Andrews, Stephen Kellogg, The Secret Sisters, and the entire Thompson family–Richard, Teddy, Kami and James (The Rails). I suppose that Linda is too much to ask for. How about the rest of you–who do you want to see? Get to work, Planet Bluegrass!!! :lol

I like where you are coming from with the Head and The Heart. :cheers

Lots I’d like to see back, Brandi Carlile, Martin Sexton.

New one I am digging that I’d love to see, The Yawpers.

Folks fest doesn’t get the fan fare or the early line-up announcement, but I always look forward to the announcement because I almost always learn new bands.

Whatcha got PBG?

Elliot Smith :flower

I could listen to him all day long.

For me, Dave Alvin is long overdue. “Everett Ruess” is one of the greatest folk songs ever written.

And Paul Thorn! What a songwriter! Able to combine humor and melancholy in the same song.

One of my favorite songwriters the past 15 years has been Kevin Quain. An undiscovered diamond in the rough.

I hope PB brings back Rachel Sermanni in 2018. She was my favorite in 2017.

And bring back Anais Mitchell! One of the best lyricists out there.

While we’re dreamin’, how about Colter Wall, Tyler Childers, Whitehorse, Ward Davis and it’d be pretty cool to see Robert Ellis and Courtney Harman. Oh man, how about Margo Price.

After seeing them this weekend. I say Fruition could close a night of FF. They are great and really bring good energy.

Might be too much Rock for the park though :band :concert

Brett Dennen, Kris Delmhorst, Patty Griffin

How bout some of the reunion awesomeness that’s happening…

Cry, Cry, Cry and Jump, Little Children would be pretty sweet.