When are you getting there?

I thought maybe we should start a post about our arrival times and where we are all staying while at…

FESTIVAAAAAL!!!

Useless (Brian) and Jo (Kim) will arive Sunday June 12th (82 days!) and setting up camp in Town Park.

ROLL CALL!

Saturday June 11th, setting up in Town Park.

Auntie Hope in Town Park, and probably sometime during ABGAT Week! :thumbsup

ABGAT - June 4th. :cheers

Setting up camp at the land rush June 11 in Town Park - Town Hall. :thumbsup

somewhere between the 4th and 10th

:drive Driving on June 11th, arriving in the TP primitive area on the 12th. Hey Useless, maybe we should meet up in Denver and carafestivan the 285-50-550-62-145? Any other Heartlanders doing the 80-76 to Denver on the 11th? :cheers :thumbsup

Pretty sure that Kim (Jo) has her heart set on driving to Glenwood springs to soak in the hot spring baths there. After what she has been through I cannot deny her that. We will keep you informed if our plans change.
Any thoughts of setting up a “Heartland” section of TP? On one hand it would be fun but, on the other hand I like the thought of wandering around TP finding the friends we met our first time to TBF and this time we get to find the friends we have not met yet! :thumbsup

BTW, the 3 man company I am part of is named Heartland Reps…weird huh?

http://www.google.com/search?aq=2&oq=ouray+hot&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=ouray+hot+springs+inn
No worries! How is JoKim feeling? Really hoping all is normal and good! Check out this place’s link, it’s really great. IMHO, much cooler than GS, and it’s much closer to Tride. :thumbsup
You’re welcome to settle in with us out in the Primitive Area, but you’ll surely land in a fine spot wherever that is. FestiFriends are everywhere! sWandering is what I do, and that’s why I like my tent off the path some. A bit more peaceful for some “quiet” time? :zzz

Kims feeling better but still a little tired. She wants to get out and get going but the body still needs to recover from 6 months of having poison put into it! Our goal is to be in fightin’ shape by the time Festival rolls around.
Do you know how far ouray is from Denver?
As far as setting up camp goes, we are looking for some peace and quiet ourselves. We like to participate but it would be nice to not be on the main drag if you know what I mean.

Another unsolicitated 2 cents for Kim - www.wiesbadenhotsprings.com in Ouray (5 1/2hrs from Dnvr, 10-15min downroad from the Ridgeway turnoff) is awesome-more private, if that happens to be what you’re looking for.
BTW-not arriving until the 15th & no TP for me - soooo, I guess I’ll have to see all of you @the beer tent!!! :cheers
:fish

Linda and I will be arriving in Telluride Tuesday, 14 June through the next Tuesday and staying in the Camel’s Garden Hotel.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hq=http://maps.google.com/help/maps/directions/driving/mapleft.kml&f=d&dirflg=d&ll=39.300299,-98.789062&z=4&utm_campaign=en&utm_medium=ha&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk-dd&utm_term=driving%20directions
:wave It’s 7 hrs to Ouray. I like the 285-50-550 route. I haven’t really looked for other springs on the way there, I always want to get to the San Juans ASAP. It’s about an hour between Tride and Ouray so one could go a couple of times from the campsite. You’re most welcome to set up by us, it’s quite nice! :cheers

We’ll be leaving Cleveland on June 11, maybe the evening of June 10th, with plans to arrive in Telluride on Tuesday the 14th. There will be 2 carloads of us driving together. It’s likely that we’ll be in the Denver area for the night of the 13th and then we’ll make the beautiful drive down on the 14th.

I’m staying in MV with my family and the friends we’re driving out with have a place in town for the week. I imagine that we’ll be taking a walk through TP campground on the 15th looking for friendly midwestern faces.

If I could leave right now, I would.

:wave RUMBALLS is on Wed like 5pm. We usually do that, then head up to MV for FirstGrass and the YMSB show! We’d certainly love to have you swing thru the Primitive Area for libations prior to that! :cheers

The Southeast Iowa Crew has yet to officially nail down dates but I think we all want to be in Telluride by the 11th-12th at the absolute latest. Fiddlesticks and Iabluegrassboy are set to go just waiting on my unlucky a$$ to find a ticket.

If anyone knows of any extra tickets Please let me know. I can reward you with some wonderful southern Iowa brews and some bacon straight from my uncles farm!

One way or another we will see all you flat-heart-landers in just a few short weeks!

FESTIVAAAAAL!

MR T. Send your cry for help to Hooch via a PM. With the lure of fresh bacon, he may be able to help with that Ticket. :thumbsup

good thinking UslessJo I will shoot him a message. Also gonna be in my office door locked come 12:55 so I can catch any tickets that show up on the resale board. Fingers Crossed! :rolleyes

Good luck Mr T!

12 days till we arrive!Any updates on the rest of you Heartlanders?

:wave “Plain white envelope” is on the way, T! I’m planning to leave Mpls asap on June 10th. (like 12:01 am :medal) Will have tarp down in the primitive area by Sat afternoon! :cheers