When are wristband being mailed?

Why are the wristbands not mailed yet? Am I missing something?

1 Like

Same question here! Seems like perhaps some people have them, but I don’t.

1 Like

Same here
Tracking says label is printed, but nothing sent

1 Like

I haven’t even received a tracking number. Thanks for responding so I know I’m not alone.

1 Like

have you gotten yours yet?

Something fishy is going on or just downright incompetence. Got the email they were shipped on May 23, but the tracking is “label printed, waiting for product” message for two weeks now. Tried See and Planet Bluegrass but nobody knows or is willing to share what’s really happening.

This happens every year. Seetickets batches them and prints labels but seems to wait for a big pickup. They’ll be shipped out soon. If you don’t receive them in time, this can be easily rectified at the box office!

2 Likes

See Tickets told me today they don’t know when they will be mailed, but they are still within their 2 week window . Customer service reps words, not mine.

He said he doesn’t have updates on shipping either. Planet Bluegrass phone call and email did say they will provide tickets at the box office on festival days if you don’t receive them.

It’s not a good feeling for sure. My mail is notoriously lost or late in my town and waiting this long for expensive tickets is not ideal. But it does sound like you will be okay no matter what! Hope this helps. See Tickets is not a good company to work with though.

No.

Nobody really checks wristbands till Thursday. You almost have to walk right by the box office to get in the gate. Even the folks volunteering, that will guide you into camping/parking know folks have to arrive and unload before they walk over and get the wristbands. Things are a lot more relaxed and chill than it seems with all the chaos of pre-fest worries.

1 Like

Thank you! I thought we had to have them to unload in the 15th at Townpark so it felt like the time line was closing in.

I did finally get a tracking number this morning.

Have a great day!

Received a tracking number this morning. Hope you do too!

The only thing you need to show at load-in is a Zone 1 pass (PDF), if you’re planning to stay in Zone 1. If not, then nothing to worry about (other than the imminent uphill run!)

2 Likes

My tracking is still showing the label has been created. Unfortunately, my husband and I are unable to attend & we have coordinated selling our tickets to someone that contacted us on the forum. I see in the comments we can pick the wristbands up from the box office if they don’t arrive. Just curious how this will work if we aren’t able to attend?

Got mine in Indiana today so yours should be there soon!

1 Like

Just give the buyer a copy of your ID and the last 4 digits of the cc you purchased the tickets with and the buyer can use that info to pick them up from the box office.

1 Like

My tracking just updated with an expected delivery date of Friday! Label created May 28

1 Like

Got a tracking number yesterday, and estimated delivery date of tomorrow now. Nice…but I can’t make it :pensive: