What Do You Look Like?

Still as good looking as always Joe!!

xoxo

P.S. Remember the “consumables” last year? We need to do that again, only this time I won’t wander off! (After I made you promise not to!)

I’m the slightly larger one here with my favorite redhead :slight_smile:

What a doll! She will be at Telluride with you?

LuAnna

Hooch, how funny I was just talking about trying to increase my tolerance the other day. It’s not going that good. The husband thinks it’s great more beer for him. Can’t wait to meet everyone in T-ride.
Beth

Sharing a laugh with the King!

Thanks a bunch Hope, she is a cutie pie. She sure keeps mommy n daddy on their toes. :thumbsup And yes she’ll be with us LuAnna, we couldn’t go 2 weeks w/out here. I think I’d go insane being so far away from her. She loves to sing and dance and if its a catchy tune…she’s quick to pick it up. Right now she’s in this phase where everything get sung in the tunes of Twinkle Twinkle or the ABC’s :lol Nice pic Cindy Lou… lucky dog you!!

I’ll play along. Here’s a pic of Becky, myself, and Alaina, our 6 month old daughter. TBF will be Alaina’s first festival…the first of five festivals this summer!!! Only 2 weeks 'til we leave!!!

Matt

…and another one of Alaiana Willow and her dog Diva.

Matt, you all look sooo happy! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to meeting her. Say hello to Becky for me. :wave

kym

Cute lil one Matt n Beck… you taking her? And i’ll give a big shout out for “TWO WEEKS”!!!

:cheers

will do!

Pearhead, what part of IL are you from? I’m from Princeton, IL (an hour north of peoria), but I live in CO now. I was just there a few weeks ago.

yeah, we’re gonna be there with the baby. It will be her first time camping so it should be interesting! We’ll be camping in town park friday- wednesday. Then we’ll be back and forth between TP and a condo during the festival so that should make things easier. Are you gonna be in TP?

Na…wish we were…but we’re out in Mary E. And should prove to be very interesting indeed!!! I’m originally from the shit hole known as Decatur. :rolleyes But now live just outside a super duper small ass town called Cerro Gordo. About 20 miles east of Decatur. Living in the country’s not bad :thumbsup I just wish I had mountains in the backdrop and not Industrial Factories n corn/soybean fields…

this is our future festivarian, Jude. she’s about 8months old now and our first grandchild (where’s that thread about getting old?)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v730/jackstraw26/DSC00418.jpg

just a reminder for those bringing little ones, they have free earplugs available at the first aid tent.
no she won’t join us this year, maybe next year though?

She’s gonna be a heartbreaker Rick!

This is me from last October on OU/tx weekend, but a couple of things have changed. I won’t be wearing my sooner gear, I quit smoking 3 days ago :rolleyes and my beard is in full effect.

http://members.cox.net/winfreypile/images/ou-tx.jpg

I wont hold the Sooner thang against you …
Hook em Horns

:cheers

and congrats on you kicking the Habit your a better man than me
:cheers :cheers :cheers

Oh yeah and my real name is Beau, you can all call me Cephus (see-fus) like my friends here at home, I’ll answer to either one. And this is a more accurate picture.

http://members.cox.net/winfreypile/images/beau.jpg

I lived in Oklahoma as a teen… and seeing your shirt reminded me…

Do you know what keeps Texas from slipping off into the Gulf of Mexico?

(Oklahoma sucks.) :lol

I always heard that to find texas you head east until you smell shit? that’s Oklahoma. now turn south until you step in it, that’s Texas!! :rollin