What do you all think about new class offerings?

:wave Just have to say thank you for giving me the skill and confidence to pick up a tool and tighten up my old F style mandolin. Lets see if I can get her to stay in tune longer.
The mandolin I built last year sounds so beautiful and I can’t wait for Bobby to hear(and play) how great it delivers! It is always in tune, really, it just stays tuned :thumbsup

Thanks… Lets carve a Cello :flower please :flower

Wow lots of great openings in the ticket resale for RGA…even a vocal class… :medal

Wondering if I could have all the 2010 song additions to the RGA songbook for my reference so next year I will be in the know. Maybe after RGA someone could fill me in, pretty please. :flower

Looks like a great week ahead, keep us posted, wish I was there! :flower

The three bass instructors were all outstanding. Maybe some handouts and not so much “what do you want to learn?”, just as a general comment from what I heard other folks say. Not all great players were ment to teach…

I noticed this year the songwriting and vocal classes are scaled down. I think that is a good change because it made it difficult to choose between Song School and RGA! :medal

Just looking as I always do. Always a wonderful way to dream and plan even if I only get to make it a few times.
Who are the lucky few who get to plan their Summer around music and song :cheers

Oh shucks. :hug I always want to go :medal