What are Free-Camping options/availability? - (Campsites sold out)

Is there free-camping that is accessible and available for Telluride Blues&Brews '24?
Where? When to show up?
Can I just go to Telluride on Thursday and count on finding a tent spot?

(All pre-purchase camping passes are sold out.)

1 Like

No! I wouldn’t try it. Camping is only available on campgrounds for TBB. I would check out facebook page or watch this site as I know people are trying to sell passes.

You posted this just five days ago, in August, inquiring about camping for TBF ‘24. That festival already happened back in June.
Are you actually asking about TBF ‘25? If so, that happens next June, with tickets going on sale this upcoming December. If you get lucky, you will find tickets that include camping for that festival. Best of luck! But wait until December.

Some folks confuse Blues and Brews with TBF - could be a possibility here…

1 Like

Yes. I did mean the Blues & Brews Festival. I am hoping to find camping and am volunteering.

Sorry about my previous response. But one thing you may notice is that there is no forum section for the Blues and Brews Festival. That is likely because that festival is not a Planet Bluegrass festival. So, your questions may not reach your intended audience here in this forum. I do not know if there is a dedicated forum for the Blues and Brews Festival. But if there is, that would be a better forum to post your Blues and Brews questions.

Thank you much, my good man. I will look elsewhere

1 Like