Welcome to the Festivarian Forum!!

OK… you guys tried to hide from me but I FOUND YOU!!!

I just wanted to say hi to all my festivarian family and to say I can’t wait to see everyone!!

xoxo Rhonny

Wow! I just discovered that there are multiple pages to some of the topic postings… and some posts that I’ve not read! Sure is a lot of chat going on and it’s not even super-hype time… or maybe it is?

Kaptain Karlos :cheers

:wave WELCOME ALL NEW FESTI-FORUMMERS!! :wave

“Forum-varians” :rolleyes

:wink:

:flower

:wave

Hi, this is my first post here, so let’s see how I’m doing. Glad to be here. Hope I can help out the ball club.

I just attended my 5th TBF. My first was in a dirty little ramshackle in Illium in 2000. Then went through 2003, Rockygrass in 2004-2006. Plus, who remembers the old Leftover and Yonder september shows? whatever happened to them?

Hey Dustin,
How does this rating system work???
I am still a “newbie” even though I have been a festivarian for years. How many posts must I make to upgrade myself?
I am not into “just posting” for that reason.
Thanks for the input.
Teresa

Oh, I poked around and see that you have to be rated.
I am not into that so I will stay a “newbie”.
-Teresa

The forum is a fun place to get to know fellow festivarians. We have met a lot of new friends here, thank you!

We just hit 10000 posts! Woo Hoo! :hop

Weeeeeeeeee! I’m so grateful to the forum and all the beautiful people it has helped me connect with. I never thought I’d be saying this but . . . yay for technology!

Hey Kids Welcome To the The Best way to prepare for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival
Lots of great Info in these pages

If you have any questions about navigation of the pages or anything else please feel free to Drop
Myself a line

:cheers :cheers :festivarian :cheers :cheers

I’m not quite sure I understand the reference. From where I come, a Nat is a Washington National baseball player. And, from what I hear those boys really know how to work a pitcher deep into the count. Unless, your scouts are telling you otherwise, sounds like you have a long attention span. :huh

:wink: :wink: :wink:

This is a Great Forum, It easy to use and it gives us lots of options and different catagories.

I’m finally a forumavarian!!LOL

ROFL… Anyone else notice the ratings lately??? Can I be part of the club?

Not sure lurkers even know they are a lurkin! Register and sign in, at least to look at all the photos posted!

If you’ve experienced any rough times don’t be too honest in these forums you will regret it. No thanks for the smiting. Empathy? :frowning:

Peace.

Nuttin but Love …Bro
we are a tight group
We would Love to buy ya brew or two next year !

Peace
RnD
:cheers

:wave, Liked T. Tom’s big hug in other forum, a fine smiley face. Thanks for more smiting, very lovin.’
PEACE

Nice emoticon ! Thiz really usefull for many people ect like me :X