Wayword Sons, Greensky Bluegrass, Head for the Hills 6/14 at Boulder Theater

From the Wayword Sons bulletin on MySpace. Looks like a good chance to get a taste of the Telluride music to come before I head out on Friday. :slight_smile:

"Tommorrow the Sons will be at the Boulder Theater in Boulder, Colorado for a huge night of great music.

On Thursday, June 14th, “SUMMER START: THE Kick-Off To Festival Season” will feature The Wayword Sons and two other great bands, GREENSKY BLUEGRASS (winners of the 2006 Telluride Bluegrass Festival Band Contest) on their first trip back to Colorado and also Colorado’s own, HEAD FOR THE HILLS, an amazing young band that is kicking ass all over the state and beyond.

Make sure to get there early as we have three bands playing lots of music. The evening will culminate in a Super Jam type thing with the H4TH boys, some of the Greensky guys and a few other very special guests (including an Infamous Stringduster or two and a few other big-time players in the world of acoustic/bluegrass/jamband music that we can’t tell you about quite yet).

Just trust us on this one… it will be a very special night of music in one of the best venues in Colorado and a great way to kick off the summer festival season.

Sweet. I’m there, I already posted the FREE BEER pre-party on the phantasy YMSB board.

That’s free beer, yep, till 6 at the Avery.

see you folks there. the Sons are ready to blow the roof off of the boulder theater tonight.