Water Guns?!?!

Water guns and food. you’d think all we do a TBF is eat bacon and drink. Just don’t spray me when I am writing, 'cause I can’t read it later. I suppose you could put wine in your squirt gun. Are we getting crazy yet?

Nope not yet !
:cheers
Hot Tub is calling my Name

The famous flying hot tub with the naked hippies? No, it could’nt be that hot tub!

how’s about new belgium in yer water gun?
Give it a little shake and you’ll have yourself a high powered hand cannon.
And further more, a tasty hand cannon!!!

I like the water guns. On a hot day when the sun is baking you to a crisp a nice shot of water feels nice. I say we fight back. We plan a surprise ambush on the person or persons with the biggest water gun. You don’t even need a water gun. All you need is about 40 people with huge water coolers. We need to make a plan.

Oh, I have a plan. :evil

What is this plan? I bring the Gott coolers and the ice and all I need is your help. What do you say?

I always pack at least ONE spray bottle, and carry a gallon jug to re-fill it. I get LOTS of requests from people who want to get “shot”, and many from people who don’t want the water anywhere near them. I’ve found the best way to please everyone is to pass my bottle around for close in spraying (which is more effective).

Who said you were useless!!! :medal

[/quote]
Who said you were useless!!! :medal
[/quote]
You may say so after we meet in less than 60 days!!!
FFEESSTTIIVVAALL!!! :lol

I prefer to bring along my own personal mister system…
I pick up one of those insecticide sprayers cheap (Home Depot, Lowes, etc)… There are various sizes, I prefer a small hand-held size ~Of course DON’T put poison in it, instead rinse it and fill with water… I promise it will be your BEST friend on a hot day in the sun!!

:flower :sunshine :thumbsup

~ Pair that in one hand and a bubble gun in the other and you’ve got yourself a bone-afied festi-shower… Just walk by and lather up, lol!!

:bubbles :lol :bubbles

I prefer to bring along my own personal mister system…

Hmmmm…"personal Mister sytem? Hmmmm…
I prefer to bring along the “personal misses system” but, to each his own! Let the lathering begin!

Pervert !
:evil :cheers :evil

Ron, your just mad you didnt think of it first!