Warner Field Doesn't open until Wednesday?

Is it true that there will not be any access to Warner field until Wednesday morning? If so why, this will create a chaotic mess upon opening gates Wednesday, which is already bad enough. They have always allowed access to the Field the Tuesday prior, it just doesn’t make sense.

I suppose it will be a mad dash to unpack, park miles away and setup prior to Yonder Mts. Annual Opener.

all I can say is Get Over it …or get some TP Tixs …
The Town of Telluride …Rules !
:cheers

holy crap man…there is NOTHING to complain about. You are at TBF!

Actually, I think Warner Field has only been ALLOWED to be used by the TOWN of TELLURIDE, for about 5 years. It is wonderful that Town Of Telluride allows the use of it at all. Town could change it’s mind at anytime.

The reason is that Warner Field is used by the residents of Telluride for baseball. FYI, there is also a public pool, volleyball, and tennis available.

Edited for clarification.

I got this, Ron.

…all I can say is Get Over it …or get some TP Tixs …
…holy crap man…there is NOTHING to complain about…

Don’t hate. The reason for this posting was to inquire why and question what I thought was a dumb idea. I now understand about the baseball game. I have a year-round job and plan my vacation around the TBF and don’t have teacher friends with the summer off to stay in town park for 2 weeks prior for a decent spot. I will take Warner field over the all night parties in TP any day.

I just foresee madness getting the car in to unpack, its bad enough already and now there is one less day available.

Happy Festival.

Your attention, please…

PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURCHASED WARNER FIELD TICKETS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CAMP IN TOWN PARK PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED OPENING OF WARNER FIELD ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16TH.

In order to camp in Town Park, you must have Town Park camping passes. Any other camping in the campground is prohibited.

If you have Warner Field camping passes, please make arrangements to arrive on Wednesday. other campgrounds in the surrounding areas can be found on Planet Bluegrass’ website, here:

Other Campgrounds

I (and the rest of the Planet staff) realize this is an inconvenience to many who have spent the past few years coming on Tuesday. Unfortunately, we do not have control over when the town will graciously allow us to assume control over THEIR fields.

Please take this year in stride, and hopefully…no promises here…next year we’ll be back to Tuesday.

D.

I say we move in during the Seventh Inning Stretch!

Does this mean that no one can come in for the pre-fest activities unless they have a ticket on by Tuesday or sooner?

The key word in Dustin’s response is “camp”.
Anyone who’s in town before festival time can visit and take part in the pre-fest activities.

And man is it ever fun! :thumbsup :evil :cheers :rock :pickin :hombre :drunk :hug :festivarian2

PSA …
Guys the whole Town Park Thing is just
HYPE …Town Park Sucks …

and if they are unable to walk after tropical tuesday they can stay in your guest tent? ha ha

:medal

People may visit prior to the festival, but they may not pitch a tent.

(SUR)

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Priceless!

To Funny I got SUR from Dustin …my Life is complete !