Two 4-Day passes + Warner Field Camping

I have two 4-day festival passes with 2 camping passes for Warner Field for sale. I bought them from the Planet Bluegrass See Tickets website. I paid $1130 for them, so asking $1130 OBO.

Hi are your Warner Field passes still available? Definitely interested if so. Thanks!

Yes they are! They include camping and the 4 day festival pass. Is that what you are looking for?

Yes that’s perfect! We had Warner Field 4day passes last year and it worked out great so hoping to do it again. Just let me know the best way to connect. Thanks!

Hi! I would love to be considered as back up if these fall through :slight_smile: Thanks!

Still available?

Hi All, I still have (1) 4-day festival pass with a Warner Field camping pass for sale. If anyone is interested please respond to this post or send me a message!

Hi! We’re (2 of us) trying to move from Lawson to Warner. Let me know if you’d be willing to work on the price of your ticket since it’s unlikely we will be able to sell our current tickets for anywhere near cost:( I’ll also need to find a second one…… Thank you! -Liv

Hi Liv! Are you still looking for a Warner ticket? I unfortunately cannot go and am trying to sell mine, if you’re interested!
Soraya

Hi Soraya - So we need 2 Warner passes and ideally we could swap plus $ for our 4-day passes. But if not I’d be trying to find someone willing to work on a price for the warner pass that is less than face. I know that is not ideal, but we can only justify so much of a loss to move campgrounds.