Travel from Phoenix to Rockygrass with teens

Hi! I was thinking of traveling from Phoenix to Rockygrass with my 15 and 16 year olds. Do there tend to be many teens and things for teens to do at the festival? They don’t play bluegrass nor enjoy listening to the music too much but I bring them to a festival in AZ each year. They hang out in the woods at the tent a lot and there’s great bike riding and a bike park attached to the campground so there’s a lot for them to do. I enjoy them at least being around jamming and in the environment and we usually meet some nice people. It looked like the tents are all in full sun in this festival so I’m not sure how that’d be. How’s the jam scene? where’s that take place? In AZ the jams go all through the night most nights and all day, which is fun.

Also, any tips on where to play on the way to and from. It’s a long drive-may as well get to see some things in CO. We’d probably be bringing our mountain bikes- if anyone knows any nice trails (green and blue trails for my daughter) and do folks use bikes at the festival camp area and “must” areas where we should stop on the way? We’d likely take at least a week.

Thanks so much!