Trampled By Turtles in Ames

Hey all, just wanted to know if anyone would be going to Trampled By Turtles in Ames on 03/10/11? It is a Thursday, but woudlnt mind meeting up with some folks going to TBF and grab a drink or a bite to eat before the show, just to get acquainted and talk about music :slight_smile: . Just a thought. Telluride… so close, I can taste it!

:cheers

Hummmmmmm, I would like to see these guys before Telluride but dont know if I can swing to weekends in a row. Maybe I can combine it with a work trip :secret

I have seen them once at the last year of 10klf, they put on a hell of show! Was really pumped to see them on the Telluride lineup. It is a bummer the show isn’t on the weekend, but I live too close to Ames to pass it up. The following Friday might be a little blurry from the hangover… haha

They do put on a HELLUVA show! I don’t know how they all play so damn fast!!!

We would be there, but we are headed out for String Cheese’s Winter Carnival in Denver that weekend.

When in Railroad Earth in Ames?

RRE plays Mission Creek Festival in Iowa City the 29th of March, and the 30th in Ames. I wont be able to attend either sadly… I am going to the Mission Creek Fest on the 30th to see Jeff Tweedy. One of my shows to cross of my bucket list, so I cant miss it! But I know RRE will rock the house at both shows. They had a great set at 80/35! But, I cant wait to see them at TBF! :cheers

:wave Never say never, but TbT in Ames is probably not going to work for me either. Seen them a few times lately (loved it!) and we’re also headed for Colorado 3/13 for spring break. :thumbsup :cheers Maybe there’ll be another chance b4 June? :bash

Very short notice… but Trampled by Turtles will be in Aberdeen SD on Feb 26th (Saturday night) :wink:
Railroad Earth will be in Sioux Falls on March 27th… just saying more pre fest options. :cheers

No TbT for me as I will be hanging in Denver for a Winter Carnival.

I will be at RRE in IC and Ames (joined by Fiddlesticks for at least one of those stops) if anyone wants to hang for those shows.

Surprisingly decent run of music in the Midwest to start off 2011! Let’s hope it keeps up all year.

I agree! So far Iowa is packing some big heat for shows so far! Can’t wait tO see what 80/35 has to offer!

Getting ready to almost head to Ames for my first taste of some grass, since I missed out on some Cornmeal int the Kitchen. But if any Heartlanders had a change in plans or whatever it would be great to grab a beer tOgether. If not, no worries. And how about this TBF lineup folks??? I don’t know if I will have anytime to do much of anything, but listen to music the whole time! Not that I’m complaining here or anything… :lol
:cheers

Wish I’d seen this earlier! I live in Ames, but sadly had to miss both shows. :frowning: