Tom where's the weather forecast

Gross. :frowning:

The more snow and rain now the better - it’ll be less dusty for us (I hope)!

Careful what you wish for

Packing…shirts, thongs, hat, t shirt…down coat, boots, jumper…mostly just bring smiles, happiness cause its Bluegrass time, hurrah

See you all soon

Im trying a frog this time

That looks awesome! Nothing a shot of Tequila won’t cure!

It’s about the same time Erndog. It is usually the weekend closest to the summer solstice. It is supposed to get down below 30 at night. It’s the nighttime temps that concern me, a lot more than the daytime temps. But in 2 weeks who knows what the weather will be doing? The forecast lately where I live has not been very accurate. It has been cold and WINDY! The wind has been the biggest problem, so I hope it calms down for festival.

Whoa! It totally is!

Now that sounds like a fun outfit :flower And like Erndog says

“Be careful what you wish for” When the frog is involved we cannot be responsible for your life decisions.

:peace

Thongs? Do you get an extra day or two out of those if you turn them inside out? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Neil Finn already knows – “Four Seasons In One Day”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99PW79aOXxs

Ha, you guys! We folk in Australia wear thongs ON OUR FEET. I believe you call them flip flops…ha. We pretty much live in bathers and things all summer. And im sooooooooooo looking forward to coming back to Telluride and feeling buzzed in the summer sun together, hurrah. Not too long now ( albeit with a 16 hour flight to get out of the way, groan). :wave :wave :flower