Time to pack yet?

Or share set up with some friends, that’s what I’m trying for this year.

C

You seem to have all the gear covered… including the dog! Although, I think it’s time to invest in a SUV, Court.

BTW, how did you get li’l LILLY in the car??

I hope it wasn’t with a 2 X 4! :lol

I haven’t packed yet, but I definitely have bought things here and there that I wish I had had last year. The planning has begun!!

Lilly loves it, after two days in the car, we got to Town Park. She ran around for five minutes then got back in the car!!!

Hell we are still packed from Last Year …see yall in 09 !

Hey Court! Come join Run-A-Muck this year… We’d have a great combo-camp together… Let’s talk about it if you’re serious about lightening up your load.

Karlos :love

Thanks Karlos, :cheers, Who am I kidding :cheers :cheers :cheers

Anyway, back to topic. I’m really happy with my sleeping spot, I hope I can get the same one. My friends are going to bring the big things, coolers & propane. But we should definitely pot luck some meals. I have some special treats in mind for Land Rush Camp Erection day, (shut up Ron). :flower

We’re serving fresh pancakes on Saturday am. Made to order and at your convenience.

Among other things.

:love :toejob :love :pickin :cake :bash

Camp “Get Enough of Muck-A-Hall” naaaaaaa…
Kaptain, if Her Courtness moves up the hill to…
WAIT!!! you just might be on to something here. :wink: :thumbsup

If I remember correctly Warner opens on the 17th, but you should be able to set up a temporary camp in Town Park until then. The will call should be open by the 16th, so you shouldn’t have to worry. :flower

OK Keeper !
:cheers