Ticket exchange question

Hello! Where do I get the transfer of ticket form?
Also, will a screenshot of a ticket work, if everyone in my party cannot arrive at the same time?
Thanks for the help!

Hello - the transfer deadline has passed so you will be unable to complete the form in question.

All tickets for Folks Festival this year are e-mailed PDF attachments. When you go up to the box office, you will give them this barcode and they will exchange that for your wristbands.

Much more info on ticket policies/rules/etc can be found here: 2024 Festival Ticket Info — Planet Bluegrass • Colorado Music Festivals & Concerts • Lyons, CO

I’m a box office volunteer. It’s best if your party can arrive together. However, unless something has changed, each wristband has its own barcode so it’s possible to send individual PDFs to whoever should have them. BUT, if you accidentally send the same barcode to more than one person, then the first person to scan it will be given the wristband. This leads to a lot of confusion at the box office so be aware of that and distribute your PDFs carefully. @BluegrassGeoff can confirm if this is still accurate for 2024.

Screenshots will work assuming it is clear enough for our scanners to read it.
See you soon!

Ah! I didn’t know they were individual PDFs per ticket for FF. Edited my post accordingly. Thanks for the intel!