The ultimate packing list

No hon Im a Red Kind a guy
:cheers

Just don’t show us that red thong again!

your Killing me Tom !!!

:lol :lol :lol :festivarian

:rollin

I think that cooler runs on propane and when you attach it backwards… :wink:

You get a heater for your tent!

Hope Lin :pickin

Coleman makes a good one

I got 2 boxes packed today!..LOL :woohoo :pickin

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again… :woohoo

the best heater for your tent is another Festivarian. :flower

or two. :evil

UM Courtney…Shame on you!!! :pirate

Or the “heat” from a couple of your killer breakfast burritos Hippie! :lol

The Kaptain

Don’t forget to bring your towel. :lol Ok, that’s the only south park episode I’ve ever seen all the way through. I completely don’t get it but it makes me laugh every time. Seriously, after the Rennix’s get their tickets we have to muster up the mojo for my New Orleans friends tickets.

Great list, especially for us newbies.

I didn’t see bug spray/lotion. What are the flies, mosquitos, etc. :frowning: like ?

I am allergic to mosquitos. 10 bites and I go into anaphylactic shock. I take an epi pen and bug spray… but I’ve never had to use either one.

Maybe they’re just afraid of me… or maybe 9000 feet is higher than your average bug wants to go. They probably have a hard time hydrating… being so little and all. Or maybe they don’t like bluegrass.

xoxo
http://www.telluridetom.com/images/monkey.gif

I know I mentioned this in another thread somewhere.
It depends on the season. I have seen years where the mosquito population has been big, but most times it’s not bad.
As a precaution, bring some insect repellent. :thumbsup

Mosqitos suck! :butterfly

For you bigger camps that are big enough but too small to bring the kitchen sink: Here’s an idea.

Get black cement mixing tubs from the local hardware store to wash dishes in. They seem perfect but my camp is not quite big enough for them.

Speaking of chairs - does anyone have any suggestions? Preferably for those with a little more “junk in the trunk”? Just a little… :eek

We purchased one of those lawn chairs that you can carry on your back, and my husband loves it but it doesn’t work for me. I am just looking for something that meets “specifications” for the fest and is comfortable.

Any suggestions?

I have a wide assortment of chairs in the front yard… Just make sure that the chair you choose is low back and short enough that a basketball won’t roll under it. :thumbsup

I like to take a cold beverage, boombox, and tarp into the store. Choose a chair, roll out tarp, crack cold beverage, and crank Sam Bush or Bela or Tim… on the boombox. Sit in chair and hoot with gusto between songs. If that chair is uncomfortable, choose another and repeat the process. :lol :lol :lol

Eventually you will find a comfortable festival chair :flower