The line up is great but there is one name still missing……

Loving the daily releases from the Planet and it’s an epic line up. Lots of new ( to me faces) and I’m getting so excited

But of course, I’m looking anxiously to see whether Greensky is there. It’s my one time I get to see them live and it means a lot!

Please put me out of my misery Planet, it’s almost my birthday. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Am I going to see my favourite band at my favourite festival or do I need to start booking some side trips?

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s great first lineup! There are a few expected names missing–Chris Thile, Tim O’brien, Yonder, Leftover, a set by Bela other than the house band. I’m sure at least some of them will be on the final lineup. It’s always fantastic no matter who they bring! Excited to see Jerry and Tommy do a set together.

1 Like

Molly and AJ booked! Well done! Now if they are on the same day, expect some sittin’ in. They sang “Hickory wind” at the Guild last month and there wasn’t a dry eye in the house.

1 Like

Massive Molly fan, that sounds wonderful

I hope so! I really hope my band is there though, I kind of live for their Nightgrass sets

They’ve got “As We Speak” feat. Bela, Zakir Hussain, Edgar Meyer, and Rakesh Chaurasia. Announced 12/30. Looks like on the website they accidentally listed the house band twice instead.