The Infamous Stringdusters

We have 2 free tickets for the Stringdusters at Red Rocks Thursday May 26, 2022 with The California Honeydrops opening.
First come, first serve.
Two hard copy GA tickets that we can mail to you. GA starts near the sound board. (Row 10 ?)
My only requirement is you and your guess must use these. No resale.

Fred, I would love these tickets. My wife and I are not able to attend TBF this year, so that show would take a little bit of sting out of it. We would absolutely be the ones attending. No worries if someone else beat me to it.

Thanks so much!

Nate Grant

Nate, the tickets are yours. I’m glad they found a happy home.
Email me your address and I will mail them out today.

Fred
mackeytexas@aol.com

In the mail headed your way. Enjoy the show.

Thanks so much Fred! :cheers

Ah the Festivarian way is a beautiful thing!

This is amazing, this will be an incredible show. I don’t know why, but this thread restored my faith in humanity a bit.
Nate, enjoy the show! Lorax, you’re a beautiful human!

Couldn’t be going to a more deserving couple!! I know you’ll have an epic time! Gotta say I will miss you this year, but great hanging with you and Sam last Friday! :heart:

Fred, your awesome! Thanks for your generosity and community spirit. Big hugs!

MMATC, this community will hook you!

Fred,

We got the tickets, and the nice note. Thanks so much!

Have fun at TBF and we will see you at Rocky Grass! :cheers

Nate Grant

Nate,

I’m glad the tickets found a happy home. We are Stringdusters fans. The only problem with
Red Rocks is the 16-hour drive.
Will catch the Dusters in Telluride at TBF. Hoping to score a ticket for their Night Grass show.

I hope our paths cross at Rockygrass. Save my number and text me so we can meetup.
Will be setting up camp Thursday but leaving sometime Friday for Tedeschi Trucks at Red Rocks
but will be back at camp that night.

The last time we saw the Stringdusters was last October at House of Blues New Orleans.
They should cover some Pink Floyd Thursday night.
From the October New Orleans show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ZGk4LDtMQ