The Great Chair Debate (extension of "What to Bring")

That about covers everything I need except a chair (and duck tape of course :evil)

Mark, I’ve got your chair. And your tent and sleeping bag, if you want 'em. And everything else you’re gonna need. And then some…

Just kidding of COURSE, Mark. You, you nice guy you. :love :love :love

Some more love for ya, Sista. What’s your real name so I can look you up to dance with in the river? :flower

“Oh Miki, you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind. Hey, Miki! Hey, Miki!”

OMG I’m lapsing into my childhood on yet another thread. Must…stop.

I’ll be head to toe tie-dye, as usual. You can’t really miss me. I can’t believe we missed each other at TBF. :flower

How to spot Daniella guide for beginners - look for every color in the rainbow twisted into a swirl and sunshine emanating from within and you’ll find her.

Landshark, your photo is very refined and looking for the dogs might get confusing. Consider a face shot and we will find you.

As for Duck Tape, so far on my five things to always have on hand, I can only think of two, duck tape and Led Zeppelin. (maybe a bungie cord and a tarp).

I will bring you beer Bevin and then sit along side you in that river and enjoy a moment - I can’t wait.

C

Thanks for making my day, Courtney. I can’t wait to see you again. :love :love :love

“Thanks for making my day, Courtney. I can’t wait to see you again. :love :love :love”

It’s a tough job but someone has to do it. I just got a toe job with the greatest flower and thought of you’all. I can’t wait to try this new flower on somebody.

Landshark/Miki!
Great new pic!! Now we stand a better chance of finding you - with your landshark hat, too, of course - at Rocky Grass. But since you’re a founding member of the DTM Fan Club, I expect we’ll not have to look for you for long. See you in the river a week from tomorrow!!
Bevin

Pick me, pick me!!! :flower :flower :flower

Courtney, would you give me a toejob with some sort of outer-space alien motif?

Outerspace toe job, that has to be the first request for that. and the answer is of course.

Woo Hoo! My toes are all a-quiver in anticipation.

Oh don’t worry Miki, Courtney is really gentle and does a fantastic job. She doesn’t even really touch your feet, only your toes. I’m really ticklish, too, and it wasn’t a problem at all! And your toes will be pretty for months. :flower :flower

ok, now you’re making me blush. I wonder if Tiki Michelle goes to Rocky Grass. There are a lot of excellent toe artists, Danielle you should try it I bet you’d be great at it.

2 more days -

Does anyone have Denver Airport shuttle suggestions to Littleton?

Thanks,
c

I should say something about a chair here, ok, I’m sitting in one right now. Can you believe it!

Court,
We got Valerie from DIA to Boulder on a shuttle that goes to a couple of Boulder hotels, but I’m not aware of a shuttle to Longmont. Boulder is a 12 mile drive, so if you can get to Boulder on the shuttle (which used to cost $24 one way) then surely a ride from Boulder to Lyons will be easy. Try that…
Bevin

Coutney, check out http://www.rtd-denver.com/

I used to take the bus from Boulder to DIA for 10 bucks. I imagine it would be about the same to get to Littleton.

Matt