The Great Chair Debate (extension of "What to Bring")

Well, it’ll probably be ok at 5am, but you’ll still have all of the lottery ticket holders in front of you…I think I’ve always had reasonable spots when I stood in the regular line.

Remember, sharing tarp spots is a BENEFIT at RG!

As far as inner tubes go, they don’t rent them, but the tire place directly across from the Rockygrass entrance sells them. I think they were around $10-15…

If you’ve got an inner tube, you don’t really need a tarp spot. Or a line number. Just an inner tube and maybe an umbrella. And a frosty beverage, and friends who will go get you refills and bring them to you while you sit in your comfy inner tube in the river.

Don’t let Bevin fool you, he is really not a nice guy. :evil I mean look at the example he has been setting pimping my little buddy DTM and his trusty stead out to the Spice Girls
SmileyCentral.com

Landshark, you are more than welcome to sit with us on our tarp. We’ll (Brett) be sitting in line for numbers and hope to score a pretty good spot. BTW, I can’t believe I missed you at TBF!! Let’s definitely hook up at Rockygrass. I need a sista to dance with!! :flower :flower

Sounds positively decadent. Do you think we could get Mark to be our Beer Wench? :evil

Daniela my dear don’t hold your breath for that, and remember I still have your ticket :evil

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

1. Probably about as many people with sharks on their hats as there are people carrying around DukTape figures of people and horses (llama, emus etc…) :lol

2. I feel cerain DTM will have a DukTape Tube by the time he gets to Lyons.

I have no doubt we will meet up at RG. I’ll be in one with the beer sitting in the River. :flower

I’ll be looking for the Shark on the Hat. Hope to see that shark in the River. In fact, if I see that shark in the river, I’ll buy it a beer.

And I’ll be the guy sitting next to the guy in the river with the beer and the Duk Tape figures. We’re gonna take turns making the beerrun. Duk Tape Man may like his inner tubing, but he LOVES his New Belgium!

I flatly deny that I’ve ever, EVER, pimped out DTM to the Spice Girls. That’s just propaganda being ruthlessly spread by the Lower California Banana Cartel, and I’m not gonna sit still for it anymore. I may look great in a blue velvet suit with zebra accents, but I’d never pimp DTM to the Spice Girls. To Allison Kraus, maybe, but not the Spice Girls…

So that little rumor about the tour bus “incident” was true? Way to go Blaze :thumbsup

Uh, Mark, we promised Duk Tape Man and Blaze that we wouldn’t mention that “incident.” What tour bus? Who? Where? Never happened…

Back on point here… as in “What to Bring”…

This year for RockyGrass, I’m bringing the ULTIMATE festival accessory, my own bluegrass band! That’s right, they’re called The Squash Blossom Boys and they’re coming with me, for your early morning and late-nite entertainment.

:pickin :band :budumdum :oconnor :pickin

Who can top that festival accessory?? Hmmm?? Anyone??

Drop by the Meadow Park iteration of Kamp Dukk Tape meets Camp Totally Lit and hear 'em for yourself

There’s some love. :flower

And I just noticed I’ve lost a bunch as well. :eek

gotcha covered, Sharky!

I’m sure you did nothing, as well as me.
Someone was on a smite spree for some unknown reason. :huh

I’ll be there with bells on. :flower

Someone told me I couldn’t wear my mayoral top hat at Rockygrass since I’m not the mayor there, but I think I’ll wear it any way! :thumbsup

There some love for all of you. Hey Bevin, you didn’t give DTM access to the internet at your house did you? Of course he’s not the type to go on a smiting campaign (unless its that pesky LCBC group).

Can we go now? :cheers

I’m starting to pack tonight!