The final Day of Election

Fall, a good time to shed the old and reseed for the new…
:flower
I hope every one exercises their right to vote today.
History will be made today…

:cake :cake     :horsey  :cake :cake

http://fufustew.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/vote.jpg

Polls close on the east coast in an hour and a half…I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!!

I voted two weeks ago - Did you?

only 30 minutes left…

DO IT…

Love

Holy Crap guys, It really happened…

with all Due respect to Telluride Tom
can you say … OHBAMA !!!
:cheers

Thought some of you might enjoy Sam’s exclamation when his five year old self heard Obama declared. He looked at me and with excitement bubbling out his whole body said “Mama! That’s how we change the world!”

Let’s get right on that eh?

I just absolutely love Sam! :hug

I think it will be more interesting to see how many of and to whom he hands out pardons as we near the end of his administration.

“so, has everyone enjoyed all 4 days of the festival”
and yes sir ree bob, the times are a changin
checked the daily planet today and telluride voted 77%
for our new president,

Aly, aka, allywally, and her friend, Sunny, helped with the “movement”
they are “serious and silly”, and now famous on youtube

posted by an art teacher friend at school
and he is a boston red sox fan, which explains his username…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxVKMGBQS9k

enjoy, and happy trails :butterfly

Amen Turtle, amen. What a beautiful day today was…

"So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism; of service and responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us remember that if this financial crisis taught us anything, it’s that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers – in this country, we rise or fall as one nation; as one people.

Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long. Let us remember that it was a man from this state who first carried the banner of the Republican Party to the White House – a party founded on the values of self-reliance, individual liberty, and national unity. Those are values we all share, and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight, we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides that have held back our progress. As Lincoln said to a nation far more divided than ours, “We are not enemies, but friends…though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection.” And to those Americans whose support I have yet to earn – I may not have won your vote, but I hear your voices, I need your help, and I will be your President too. "

O.K. Kim, I’m crying. Sam is sooooooooo right. Thanks for sharing!

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

Yeah, I dont know Sam, but he sounds like an intelligent fellow.

Brobama bro.