Thanks PB, We at Lampshadey Grove are honored!

This was my craziest and most different TBF experience yet. We didn’t buy tickets, we were not planning on coming at all! Same was happening for half our regular Lampshade crew. Back in March or April @henfresh our old camp neighbors, contacted me about tickets to get Lampshaders in the fest, I said we weren’t going and all who were had tickets. He said NO! You guys have to come, and we have tickets for you! I asked if I could have a week or so to discuss with Monica, because we have some big summer travels already booked, and Hen said sure. Because of this we decided to merge our groups, and there’s never been a better choice! We decided we couldn’t do the full Pre-fest and ABGAT thang but we could fly in before festival on Wednesday! And we did! Lampshadey grew from our pregnation of Duk Tape then growing too many new folks for DT to handle. In 2019 Monica John and I met this dude wearing a silly hat we went on a hike with. That was Will, he came to our Bushyhead Festival during covid lockdown, no Telluride ,and we started planning! In 2022 first year back of real festival Lampshadey Grove came into fruition! We’re filled full of sustainable freaks, musicians, and theatrical weirdos with a few rough and rowdy folks who’d hug your grandma with due respect! We are so humbled to win the Hippie Jerry campsite award it’s beyond words. In my early days on the forum Hippie was the best source for info, then meeting him and knowing his serious silly vibe was influential to a life of TBF. We’ll miss you forever Hippie and will forever be honored to have won the award in your honor! Bring your Lampshades next year for the ultimate parade!
Love all you Folkers! Come to Bushyhead if you can!

8 Likes