Thank you Planet Bluegrass!

I was the fortunate winner of PB’s kind ticket give-away to last nights ETown off their Facebook page. Thank you so much!

What a show. Darrell Scott was incredible. I wasn’t familiar with Sharon Jones - but she was a pleasure to watch as well. That finale was something!

I can’t tell you how much my wife and I needed this. As with many, money’s a little tight and we haven’t been out in quite a while. We caught an early dinner before the show and made a night of it. With 2 kids under 3 at home, it was nice to “be an adult” for a change.

On a personal note, I didn’t realize how much I needed it. I play mando in an area band. We do about 30 shows a year. Consequently, I rarely get out to see other music - any remaining free time is filled with being a parent. In many ways, music is a job. In fact, the last show I saw was Rockygrass. I entered the Boulder Theater not even realizing how much I have missed live music. My soul was uplifted and, believe it or not, my muse returned. I found myself inspired to write for the first time in months.

From my wife and I - thank you.

Pen you are the nicest person on this forum and I’m glad you won those tickets. Well deserved indeed. Which prooves right there that PBG ROCKS!!! :medal
OK back to shutting up for awhile… :festivarian