Thank you all.

I couldn’t agree more.

This was our 2nd year and we are again blown away by the event, the organization, the lineup, the helpfulness of the staff and volunteers, the spirit, the sharing, the caring, and by damn, the gropples just capped it all off. We just feel lucky to be able to attend and be a part of it and can’t wait to come back, gropples or no gropples.

Thanks Planet Bluegrass for everything. :medal

A huge Laugh OUT Loud!! Guffaw!

Well, let’s say in THIS century maybe. Remember Hooch what you were saying about that festival in Pagosa? About it being small and intimate? I remember TBF like that. Cherish those memories, cuz it all changes. That in mind, this was a pretty good year. Too bad John couldn’t sing more though. Sure did miss his voice, but hey, it’s how he earns his living and if he didn’t want to risk hurting it, that’s his right.
PB does do a great job considering the enormity of it all. Thanks for keeping it alive :thumbsup

As an absolute newbie and (usually) lurker, let me echo everyone else’s accolades.

It was a great 5 days, absolutely worth the trip from the deep South.

Now, one question: when do tickets for next year go on sale?

J

My first Teeluride Festival!!!
I loved every second of it and am already trying to figure out how I can do it agian next year.
We live in toronto, Canada, so it is not a cheap getaway.
Hotels. flights, rental cars, etc.
It was worth every penny.
I turned 55 at the festival.
Best birthday present ever.
See you next year, wallet permitting.
Glen

The Lotto happens around OctoberFest Time
last year it ended Nov 2nd
:cheers