Telluride Van shuttle

Hey fellow festavarians…
I have been going to festivals for years and getting to and from the fest safely has always been challenged getting to and from the fests. Well as fate woould have it I have started a shuttle and van service here on the front range. I have an idea that i wanted to throw out to the festivarians and see if anyone is interested.

I am offering a shuttle service to telluride on wednesday and returning on monday/or sunday. I can take 7 people and your gear in my van. I am offering this service for 150.00$ per person one way or $250.00 roundtrip. I do the driving, you do the riding in an airconditioned comfy van with bucket seats not bench seats.

Call me @ 303 993 9432

You can bring stoves,tents,coolers, beer supply,guitars,mandos. Also this is a reasonably green service too, eight people, one vehicle. You can park your cars over at my place, and we leave around 9am, drive casually down to telluride, stopping for lunch and a short hike to stretch your legs, then i drop you at your campground or condo. The we have a great fest and I pick you up on monday. You roll into the van and we get back monday around 6 ish.
We will have a good time on the ride. Send a reply to this note with your number. thanks and happy safe festing