Telluride T shirts!

I missed my chance to get a couple of the official festival shirts at the festival this week, they sold out too quickly! Anyone know when or if they will be available online through planet bluegrass? Thanks! hope everyone had a great time!

I asked while at Fest and only the leftover stock will be available… sometime in the near future… I’m sure.

Sorry you missed out. :frowning:

This year is my favorite t-shirt so far, of the four years I’ve attended.

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

Hope, please post a pic of your tshirt.

O.K. … as soon as the laundry gets done… :lol

The front is just like the poster, beige material and long sleeve with the line-up on the back. It’s awesome. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

I loved the the waterfall flowing into the neck of the banjo years ago (Willie Matthews) but yeah this year’s is gonna be tough to beat! Incredible idea and beautifully painted. Last years was my favorite til this year. When I showed last years to people, only half of them even saw the hidden instruments in the clouds…

Theres a T-shirt store in Telluride … on the main drag … across the street and a few doors down from the Sheridan Opera House, that had the official festival T’s for sale … at a couple dollars less than the Merc tent had (I know … I found it hard to believe too). If you’re in the area, you may be able to find one there. They had quite a few of them on Saturday.

:wave Hey!

I have on my super cool TBF 37th tank the color is this purple/magenta color with a center blue logo, slammin pretty!!! :medal :medal :medal :medal :medal :medal

I could really use some help with getting a T-shirt. I bought my daughter a Child’s Small “butterfly” T-shirt instead of an Adult Small :frowning: She is completely BUMMED!

If anyone could help me locate an Adult Small or Child’s XL, I would really appreciate it. :flower

Give Shirtworks of Telluride a call: 1-866-728-6242 (toll free). They are at 126 W. Colorado Ave. in downtown Telluride. They had festival shirts there last Saturday.

Hope that helps.

/r

Kevin