TBF Program and Folding Schedules to give away at Rockygrass

I have one full size program and a couple of the small folding schedules from this year’s TBF that I don’t need. Also have one folding schedule from TBF 2018.

All are in perfect condition. I’ll bring them to Rockygrass if someone who’ll be there wants them. I’ll be camped onsite. I just can’t bear to throw them away!

Also just found a Rockygrass program from 2011. It’s not perfect, but in good condition.

Message me with your name, and we can arrange to meet up.

Riley

Hi Riley,
I am interested in the TBF Program. I thought I brought one home but it wasn’t in my camp gear when I got home.

I will be getting there late Friday so maybe Saturday or Sunday would be better to meet up if you still have it available.

Thanks,
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I’ll save the program for you. I sent you a personal message re meeting to get it.

The other items are still available if anyone wants them.

Hi Riley,

I’m not sure that Planet Bluegrass has any 2011 programs – since the flood swept away a lot of our leftover programs and merchandise. We’d be happy to have it and put it into our archives if you wouldn’t mind bringing it to the main Box Office!

My name is Natalie, I’ll be working there and I’m managing our archives!

Have a great day

Which other programs do you need? My wife and I usually collect all of them at the end of camp and could pull together most of the last 10 years or so!